Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 6 Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 6 Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 6 Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 6 Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 6 Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 6 Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 6 Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 6 Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 6 Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished]

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 6 Empty Re: Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished]

Post  Shinji 17th June 2012, 6:24 pm

When Shinji went into the apartment, removed the spell from the rooms. The ice slowly evaporated, leaving only the flowers in-cased in a thin layer as the room became a warmer temperature. "Would you like some dishes for your food?" he started walking to the kitchen.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

https://mirroredlies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 6 Empty Re: Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished]

Post  JaeJoong 18th June 2012, 9:17 pm

"...bowls will work..." he answered quietly, going to look at the flowers that had remained frozen. They were quite unlike anything he had ever seen, especially since he had never seen such a pure white flower before. Then again, there was probably a lot that he hadn't seen before, considering he didn't really go out very much.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 18th June 2012, 11:26 pm

Shinji pulled a set of bowls for Jae to use from the cupboards and brought them to the living room. He set them on the coffee table and looked at JaeJoong curiously. He didn't expect that the younger man knew what those flowers were, they were only a myth after all. But him and his previous lover had found them one day while out in a snow storm, and ever since they would always keep them. Even with his lover gone, Shinji could never lose the habit of having the beautiful white flowers around him at all times. "Do you like them?" he asked moving towards where JaeJoong stood.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 19th June 2012, 7:47 pm

He jumped a bit, not having heard Shinji come up behind him. Jae nodded, smiling slightly. "They're beautiful...what are they, Shinji? I've never seen them before..." he said, lightly touching one of the frozen flower petals. Jae was, for lack of better wording, a nature geek. Since he lived in the forest at one time, he knew a lot. And he liked learning more, especially about things he hadn't seen yet.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 20th June 2012, 4:24 pm

"They are Yukihana, a snow blossom that can only thrive in the most extreme of colds," he explained looking at the flowers fondly. "And their blooms are the prettiest during a blizzard," he touched one of the flowers as well, pulling it from it's vase delicately. "You may take one from here if you like when you leave," He handed it to JaeJoong. "You only have to keep it frozen."
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 20th June 2012, 8:11 pm

"...snow flowers..." he mumbled, blinking and looking at the flower Shinji had handed to him. "...so then...it won't die if I keep it in my freezer at home? That's all I have..." Jae didn't want to take something with him that would die the day he got it because he couldn't take care of it properly, especially such a beautiful flower.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 20th June 2012, 8:31 pm

"It would die," Shinji's eyebrows furrowed at the thought of the flower being locked away in a freezer. They were too pretty for that. He walked away into the hall, opening up the cupboard. He pulled out a crystal vase that he kept as a spare and put the white flower inside it. Taking a deep breathe, he closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again to reveal their pure white color to match the flower. He blew a frosted breath onto the flower, thickening the ice's strength. He looked over it fondly with his now pale eyes and then handed it to JaeJoong again. "With my ice, it won't melt for years. Unless you expose it to fire magic," he explained. He wasn't fond of the idea that Jae would do that, but maybe he wouldn't.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 20th June 2012, 9:13 pm

"...oh..." he mumbled, frowning. He blinked, pouting faintly when the flower was taken away from him. Jae watched in awe when Shinji's eyes changed, confused by it. He blinked dumbly when the vase was returned to him. "...years...? Really...?" he asked, smiling suddenly. "I wouldn't do that."
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 20th June 2012, 9:53 pm

"My ice spells last a long time," he said plainly. "And, I could always recast it if needed," he said the last part a little quieter and looking away. He didn't understand why he was compelled to be so nice around JaeJoong, but he couldn't help it it seemed. "You go ahead and eat, I need to wash up," he said nodding to Jae. Shinji was feeling extremely exhausted, and he wanted to at least wash his face to get rid of some of his tiredness while his guest was in the house.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 20th June 2012, 10:44 pm

"...so I see..." he murmurs, smiling. "...thank you, Shinji." He nodded in response to the eating, making to turn, but stopping himself. "...I...got some for you, too, though..." he admitted quietly, biting his lip and looking at his feet.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 12:20 am

Shinji stopped in his tracks and turned to his guest curiously. He wasn't expecting that extra food was for him. "You didn't have to do that. You should have let me pay if that were the case," he sighed a little. He didn't understand why JaeJoong insisted on buying food when the demon could easily pay. Especially when the young man already didn't have much money.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 21st June 2012, 12:44 am

"...I know...but I wanted to..." he said softly, sighing quietly and taking the vase over to his things, carefully setting it down on the table beside the couch before getting one of the bowls. It seemed that Shinji probably didn't want any, especially since it was low quality compared to what the other man usually ate.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 1:06 am

Shinji watched his guest for a moment, then smiled lightly. "Alright, thank you," he said gently. "If you would like to get the bowls ready, I'll join you in a moment after I wash up," the demon nodded a little. He was willing to try the food. He just hoped it wouldn't cause him to become sick.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 21st June 2012, 2:32 pm

JaeJoong blinked, glancing at the demon, wondering if he was being serious. But he just nodded with a small smile and set himself to the task of getting the food together the way it should be. A few minutes later, two bowls had rice noodles and broth in them, steam rising towards the ceiling. Jae had dumped a flavoring packet into his, the once white noodles now a slight light brownish color. The powder imitated the taste of chicken, which was a very rare thing for him to get a hold of. Another bowls held fried shrimp, and another smaller one had sauce for dipping. Jae then sat himself on the floor and waited for Shinji, figuring that food wasn't allowed near the expensive-looking couch.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 2:47 pm

Once JaeJoong went to putting the food together, the demon went into his bedroom, grabbing some of his more casual clothes and going into the bathroom. He changed from his suit into a pair of loose black trousers and a long white t-shirt, using a dark grey cardigan and black scarf to top it off. He washed is face in hot water before drying it off and putting his glasses on. Even if warm weather would make him feel sick, using hot water on his face helped him wake up when he needed it. When he was finished, Shinji went back into the living room and tilted his head at Jae sitting on the floor. "If it would be more comfortable, you may sit on the couch," he suggested. But then again, maybe it was normal for people to sit on the floor by the table when they ate. He knew they did in some cultures and in traditional times.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 21st June 2012, 2:59 pm

He frowned a little, looking up when Shinji came back. The demon looked nice in casual clothes, he decided, but sighed softly instead of saying anything about it. "...I didn't want to take the chance of messing up the couch..." he said, smiling a bit. In truth, he didn't own a couch, so he was really quite used to sitting on the floor. It was comfortable, at least for him. And besides, what if he messed up the couch? Then he'd have to pay to have it fixed or cleaned.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 3:09 pm

Shinji blinked under the look that Jae gave him when he sighed. Did he look bad or something? He didn't normally dress in casual clothes around others. The least formal would be him in a button up, trousers and waistcoat. He looked down at his clothing, beginning to think he probably should have picked something different to wear. But instead of going back to change, he just adjusted his glasses, then sat opposite of JaeJoong. "It wouldn't be a problem. I've had that couch since I moved into this place. It wouldn't hurt to replace it..." he said, leaning onto the table slightly. The couch was practically brand new, despite the fact that Shinji had owned it for at least 30 years. He hardly ever used it, except occasionally passing out from pure exhaustion every 3 weeks or so. When he worked at home, it was usually on the floor or his bed.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 21st June 2012, 4:28 pm

"...it looks as if you just bought it..." he said softly, running a hand over the upholstery. It was smooth, with just enough of a pattern to make it not seem plain. Jae turned his attention back to Shinji, though, smiling faintly. "...you look nice," he whispered, looking down at his lap. Maybe he shouldn't have said that. Way to go, Jae...way to screw something up... he thought to himself, shaking his head slightly.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 4:53 pm

"That's because it doesn't get much use," Shinji explained as he watched Jae's hand smooth over the fabric of the couch. He couldn't help but think that JaeJoong would look nice laying on it because of his elegant features. Wait...where was his mind going with that?! His face contorted at the thought just as soon as he heard Jae speak again and knocked him out of his, daydream? The demon was glad that his guest was looking down, so he didn't get the wrong impression from his facial expression. "Uh...Thank you. I don't normally dress like this."
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 21st June 2012, 6:20 pm

He looked back up, tilting his head. "Why not?" he asked softly, picking up his pair of chopsticks and breaking them apart with a quiet 'snap' before beginning to eat his noodles quietly. If there was one thing he would do, it was going to be eating properly while in Shinji's home. Making a mess would probably prove to be dangerous.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 7:01 pm

"Why not what?" He was a little confused on if Jae referred to the couch, or his clothing. His white eyes watched his guest for a moment, impressed by his manners before picking up his own pair of chopsticks and following in suit. He looked curiously at the noodles and smelled them before taking a small bite.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 21st June 2012, 7:32 pm

"...why don't you dress causally very often, I mean," he said, clarifying his question before continuing to eat silently. Jae watched Shinji try the noodles, worried that he would find the food to be far below his standards. Jae knew that was was good to his class of society was disgusting to Shinji's, and he was probably risking serious offence at the moment.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 8:38 pm

Shinji made a pained expression as he tried to move the noodles around in his mouth. He cursed his carelessness for not cooling them off first. He parted his loose slightly and blew steam from them as a small burning sensation worked over his tongue. When it finally went away, he was able to taste the noodles, and they were actually very good. He swallowed them quickly though and tapped the side of his bowl a couple times frosting it over. "They don't really suit my image at work,"he explained, mixing the noodles in the bowl so they would become cold faster without having to turn them to ice.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 21st June 2012, 11:10 pm

Jae frowned at Shinji's expression. "...you okay?" he asked, concerned. He had probably burned his tongue on the noodles, he figured. Jae was used to eating things that were scalding hot; you had to be when you ate out, otherwise your food would vanish from in front of you. Sometimes literally. The shop owners always said that it was the Cheshire Cat playing with people, but Jae refused to believe it. "...I see..."
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 11:45 pm

Shining nodded in response to his guests concern. He was perfectly fine, and could already feel his tongue again. He took a few more bites of noodles before speaking again. "I pretty much have to dress that way. You can't expect to have your high class night club taken seriously when you wear jeans and a T-shirt," the demon talked, picking up a poverty of shrimp and blowing on it so it would become a tolerable temperature to eat. He was actually enjoying the rather simple food. "Besides, I've dressed more formally my whole life. It'd more comfortable I guess," he said before popping the piece of shrimp into his mouth.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next