Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 6 Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 6 Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 6 Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 6 Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 6 Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 6 Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 6 Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 6 Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 6 Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Feast of the Moon [Minki]

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 6 Empty Re: Feast of the Moon [Minki]

Post  Minki 26th June 2012, 7:33 pm

It is... he thought, blinking and hesitantly wrapping an arm around the vampire. ...you don't...really know how to name your emotions...do you...? he asked carefully, letting his head rest against Ko-Ki's. More than likely, the vampire didn't. Minki wouldn't put it past him, to tell the truth.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 26th June 2012, 8:03 pm

Ko-Ki blinked for a moment at the one leaning against him. "Um, I guess...not really?" he responded with a tilt of his head. He wasn't allowed to really have feelings anyway, so naming them didn't really cross his mind. The vampire had tried once before to figure out what was going on with him sometimes, but it never lead to anything pleasant, so he stopped.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 26th June 2012, 9:26 pm

Minki smiled, closing his eyes. ...I thought so...do...you want me to help you figure things out...? I...I wouldn't mind... he offered lightly. At this point, he would do just about anything to make Ko-Ki happy. He still had no idea why, but he would do it.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 26th June 2012, 10:19 pm

"What do you mean figure things out?" Ko-Ki leaned away from the dragon slightly. The line sounded like something he had heard before, even if it was said differently. Minki didn't seem like the type who would do something that the vampire didn't want, but he could never be too careful. Even if he was curious about emotions and things like that.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 27th June 2012, 7:32 pm

...I mean...if you ever want to know the name of something you're feeling...but...I won't if you don't want me to... he answered, looking away from the vampire. Minki really hoped he hadn't just offended him, or messed up. He did that often, he found.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 27th June 2012, 11:15 pm

Well...there is one I'm curious about..." Ko-Ki fidgeted in his seat. He knew a few of the emotions that he had in the past. Anger, hate, sadness...Since he left home he was able to add in fear, and happiness to his list. But he knew there were plenty more he was unaware of. And one in particular had gotten his attention more than any other when he was younger. "What is 'love'?" he asked, looking back up at Minki, hoping the dragon could answer.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 27th June 2012, 11:27 pm

He blinked, a little confused about the question. But he smiled, nodding. I think the best way to explain it, since there isn't a real definition, is with a poem I found in a book from the human world, he answered, looking back at him. It was actually in a book that he had sitting on the table beside his bed; Minki had memorized it from reading it so much. 'Love is patient, love is kind,' he recited, 'it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.'
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 27th June 2012, 11:43 pm

Ko-Ki listened intently, furrowing his eyebrows as Minki recited the poem. It sounded familiar to him, but couldn't remember what poem it was exactly. "This is worse than an ancient puzzle from the depths of Endless Ocean..." he mumbled thinking about the words the dragon spoke. Sure, it was descriptive, but it didn't help him feel like he knew what love actually was, or felt like.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 27th June 2012, 11:58 pm

He chuckled silently. What it means is that when you're in love with someone, you'll do anything for them. Forgive any mistakes, amend any fights. That you'll keep that person safe if you can, take care of them, and treasure them. It's like friendship, but on a much higher level, he explained, hoping it helped clear the vampire's confusion.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 28th June 2012, 2:43 am

"...People don't find someone like that very often, do they," the vampire frowned. From what he read in the library, love was a really big deal. And from the stories, a lot of people found it. But from what he saw in real life, it was more rare than a human in their world.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 28th June 2012, 12:23 pm

He shook his head a little. No, they don't... he agreed, frowning as well. The subject wasn't the best for him to talk about, but he wouldn't admit it. Because Minki was so different from everyone else thanks to being mute and looking like such a child, he would never have the chance to be loved by someone. It was a grim fact, but he'd accepted it.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 28th June 2012, 1:05 pm

"I don't like it," Ko-Ki stated flatly, pouting and crossing his arms like a 3 year old. He didn't understand why people chased after something so stupid. To him it seemed like a waste of time and energy. No point in looking for something you'll never find, no matter how long you live for.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 2nd July 2012, 4:33 pm

Minki only blinked in answer to Ko-Ki's statement. Love was, among other things, something the dragon wanted one day. He never had the chance to experience it, since he had been abandoned and shunned away by his family. He hated being alone, and the lack of any form of affection was certainly taking its toll on him.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 2nd July 2012, 10:51 pm

Ko-Ki couldn't help but notice the look on the dragon's face as they sat there. "What is it Rennie? Do you like love?" his head tilted with the question. Personally, the vampire didn't understand the concept, even though it was explained to him. But it seemed complicated, and not worth the fight to find if it wasn't any good. Plus, from the stories he had read, 'love' was associated with something else that he never wanted any part of. So if he had to do this thing called 'sex' because of love, there was no way he would ever do love. The little vampire was sure of it. He already had enough dealing with avoiding 'sex' in other ways.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 3rd July 2012, 12:17 am

Rennie? Minki blinked. He kind of liked that name. He sighed a little, closing his eyes. ...it's something I've never had the leisure to feel. Not even from my parents...aren't parents supposed to love their children, Ko-Ki...? he asked, opening his eyes and looking at the vampire sadly. ...my parents never did...they abandoned me...
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 4th July 2012, 1:20 am

"I don't know...I thought they were supposed to. They always do in books..." the little vampire pouted. He always wanted to believe what he read when he was younger was true, but as he got older, the more false the stories became. It was why he didn't like to read much anymore. "My father always made me stay at home, and never had time for me. Then when he was with me, it would only be to be mad or something like that..." he didn't know how to explain the relationship he had with his father, if you could even call it one. He tried to get closer to the master vampire multiple times, but was always pushed away.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 4th July 2012, 7:58 pm

...I'm guessing you didn't get along with your Dad, did you...? he asked carefully, trying to make it so Ko-Ki didn't have to answer anything if he didn't want to do so. ...but...well...what about your Mom...? Minki really couldn't help but be a little curious about his new friend's past.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 4th July 2012, 8:39 pm

Ko-Ki only shook his head. Saying that him and his father didn't get along, was a basic way to put it. As for his mother... "...I never met her," he said, his eyes to his lap. "No one ever told me about her, even when I asked..." the vampire was pouting again. He asked a few times about his mother, but never got anywhere. "They all said that they didn't know anything, and my father just ignored me."
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 4th July 2012, 9:08 pm

...I see...I'm sorry, Ko-Ki... Minki wasn't sure if his words would do any good at all, but then again, he never was good at such a thing. He hugged the vampire a little tighter, a faint frown making it's way into his expression.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 4th July 2012, 10:13 pm

A somewhat bitter smile made it's way onto the vampires lips. "Don't worry about it Rennie, I'm over it," he brushed it off. Sure it still stung his beat-less heart, but he always tried to push it aside. He figured it was just for the best.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 4th July 2012, 11:26 pm

He figured that it might be a very good idea to change the subject. ...I like that nickname... he thought, smiling faintly at the vampire. Maybe mindless small-talk would cheer him up.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 5th July 2012, 12:01 am

Ko-Ki blinked for a moment, his mind still wandering on the thought of his parents. When Minki's words sunk in, he tilted his head. The little vampire hadn't really noticed that he was calling the dragon 'Rennie', but he was glad that Minki wasn't offended by the sudden nickname. "I'm happy you like it," he smiled giving the blonde a little nuzzle.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 8th July 2012, 6:20 pm

He laughed silently, hugging the vampire tightly. ...Ko-Ki...you're the nicest person I've ever met, he thought, smiling happily at his friend. ...and...the first friend I've ever had, Minki added quietly, the smile fading just a little.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 29th July 2012, 8:20 pm

Ko-Ki blinked for a moment before smiling. "Your my first friend too. I don't think the people back at my father's house count," he giggled a little, hugging Minki back and leaning into him. He noticed the smile fade on him a little bit and nuzzled his lips against the dragon's cheek.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 1st August 2012, 7:08 pm

I don't think they count, either, he agreed softly, laughing silently as Ko-Ki nuzzled his cheek. Minki would definitely admit that the vampire was really quite cute, and quite the opposite of the rest of his kind. He liked that, actually; he had someone to be different with.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next