Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Feast of the Moon [Minki]

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Feast of the Moon [Minki]

Post  Minki on 10th June 2012, 7:39 pm

He blinked, watching him pet the fur for a moment. Snow. Lots and lots of snow. At least the northern part, and up in the peaks. You'd freeze up there without fur... he though, smiling a bit. ...says the one who thought my fur wouldn't be soft...
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 11th June 2012, 12:39 am

"E-Eh, you weren't supposed to hear that!" Ko-Ki jumped back, stopping his petting. "And I wouldn't be cold. Temperature doesn't bother me at all," the little vampire was a bit proud of that fact. He could wear whatever he wanted no matter what season, and not be bothered by it at all. The only thing that could change was his core temperature due to certain activities or being in the sunlight.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 11th June 2012, 1:00 am

Sorry...and it isn't really the idea of feeling the cold, it's what it can do to you, he thought. He chuckled softly, smiling. ...hey...uhm...w-what's your name...? Minki was hesitant in asking, not sure if the question would offend the other male.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 11th June 2012, 2:03 am

"Uh, I'm Ko-Ki," he tilted his head at the blonde in front of him. "And what do you mean what the cold would do to me?" he eyed the strange person in front of him. He didn't like the idea of something happening to himself that he didn't consent to.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 11th June 2012, 2:06 am

It freezes everything. Even stuff that's already frozen. If you don't keep moving, you're done for...the cold'll freeze even your blood, he answered, his expression blank. Oh....I'm Minki, by the way. But Ren is fine.

Last edited by Minki on 11th June 2012, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 11th June 2012, 2:26 am

How can something freeze if it's already frozen he thought, a confused look on his face. "Minki? ...Somehow it feels like it rhymes with my name," Ko-Ki's head tilted as he thought about it, a slight pout on his lips. But he did think that the name was cute and fit the other.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 11th June 2012, 7:13 pm

It's impossible to explain, he added, in an attempt to clear up Ko-Ki's confusion. He was right, it did seem to rhyme a bit. Or a lot. Minki wasn't exactly sure. He fidgeted a bit, making sure the polish on his nails hadn't chipped yet.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 11th June 2012, 9:57 pm

"[i]Whatever, it sounds stupid to me. I hate to say this, but your nails are a pretty color," the little vampire crossed his arms pouting a little. He only did his nails sometimes, because it was a little difficult to do them on his own.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 11th June 2012, 10:28 pm

He smiled, nodding a slight agreement. It was stupid, but that was just how the weather worked so high up in the mountains. ...my nails? Minki blinked, looking at them again. ...thank you. I usually do art on them, but I liked the pink too much this time around...
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 11th June 2012, 10:49 pm

Nail art? Was that like gems and bows and stuff? Ko-Ki liked that idea. Maybe if he decided to be nice, this Minki person would do his nails. He really wanted them to look cute again. Since he moved to the city it was difficult to keep up with them while he moved around so much. "Pink is a great color. I like it best mixed with black or purple though."
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 11th June 2012, 10:56 pm

Have you tried brown? That looks good, too, with black, as long as it's mostly pink... he thought, smiling. Maybe this guy wasn't so bad at all. ..I...I could do yours for you, if you wanted... he offered, his smile turning slightly sheepish.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 11th June 2012, 11:34 pm

Ko-Ki's face distorted. "I don't really like brown. I like gold though! It's so shiny and pretty," he could admit he was a total sucker for shiny things, and jewelry. He had gotten a lot of things like that as gifts from the various people he would stay with. "You would really do my nails for me?" the vampire's head tilted slightly. "What do you want in return?"
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 12th June 2012, 11:14 am

He smiled, noting to himself to leave the brown polish in it's box. Minki shook his head in answer to the question. Of course I would....s-something in return...? No...I don't need anything. He didn't mind doing something like this. He was a nice person, preferring to give rather than take. Maybe it was because he was rarely on the receiving end of kindness.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 12th June 2012, 11:38 am

"You really don't want anything? That's weird," Ko-Ki eyed the boy in front of him. He supposed it made sence because the kid looked way to nice to be mischevious like some other people. And he figured the dragon didn't have much of a 'rape face' either, so he'd be fine in that department. The little vampire had problems with that while procurring a few other things he wanted, but was skillful enough to avoid when the time came. "Hm, okay then. But they have to look cute!"
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 12th June 2012, 11:45 am

He just shook his head again in response. If he ever actually needed something, he could get a hold of it somehow. Cute? I can do that, he thought, ..but...Where I live is a long walk from here. Are you okay with flying...? It probably wasn't the best idea, but since he lived on the other side of the City, so he could see his old home, it was quite a ways to walk.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 12th June 2012, 12:19 pm

"Of course not!" he lied. He was actually terrified of heights. He accidentally made himself fly with his telekinesis once, and nearly had a heart attack despite that it didn't actually beat. But he would never tell anyone that. His fear of heights was a personal secret that no one knew.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 12th June 2012, 12:29 pm

He was a little skeptical of the vampire's answer, but shrugged and shifted back into a dragon. Minki made it so Ko-Ki would be able to easily climb up onto his back before 'saying' anything. Well...climb on, I guess. Don't worry about pulling fur out by accident or anything, I don't mind. Cling if you want to.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 12th June 2012, 1:21 pm

Ko-Ki pouted. The way the dragon was acting, it was like he knew. The vampire didn't like how it felt like he was being made fun of. He climbed up onto the dragon, grabbing onto his fur to hold tight. "I'm not scared you know," his pierced lips still held a pout as he was practically hugging the dragon to make sure he wouldn't fall off.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 12th June 2012, 7:24 pm

Minki shook his head, spreading his wings and stretching them a bit. I know. He felt the vampire cling to him, though, and it gave him away. He didn't comment on it, though, lifting himself and Ko-Ki into the air instead. He made sure to do anything he could to make the other male feel comfortable with it, rather than scared. Minki didn't want vampire vomit in his fur.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 12th June 2012, 8:05 pm

As soon as Minki took off, he buried his face into the soft white fur with his eyes closed tight. He wasn't worried about being sick at all, he didn't have a problem with that. It was looking down, and the feeling of falling that freaked him out so much. He didn't move at all while the dragon was in the air, only holding onto him tightly, ready to bite if he tried anything funny.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 12th June 2012, 9:05 pm

...I'm gonna have to get you used to this...have you ever tried looking around you, rather than below...? he asked gently, starting to descend as they neared the apartment building he lived in. Minki didn't want him to be afraid of being up so high, or of the actual flight.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 12th June 2012, 9:09 pm

Ko-Ki shook his head, trying not to shake. "I don't know what you're talking about!" he kept his eyes closed as he turned his head to yell at the dragon. Why the hell would he look anywhere?! It all said the same thing; he was high up, and could easily fall.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 12th June 2012, 9:19 pm

...cute...you know, I won't let you fall... It was true, too. Of all the people he had carried, though that number was only a single digit, not one of them had fallen. Minki wouldn't dare to let such a thing happen. He landed on the roof of the apartment building, laying close to the cement so Ko-Ki could get off.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 12th June 2012, 9:32 pm

"Don't make fun of me!" The vampire didn't know whether Minki was making fun of him by calling him cute or not, and he believe the other for a second. He had a hard time trusting people who were nice. Ever since his father would always do something mean right after. He was just waiting for the fall, whether it be literal, or metaphorical. As soon as the dragon landed, Ko-Ki slowly scooted his way off of the furry thing, tripping over his own feet in his cautiousness and falling onto his butt.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 12th June 2012, 9:37 pm

He blinked. I'm not making fun of you, though... He felt a little hurt at the accusation, but chose not to let it show. Minki gently nudged the vampire back on his feet before shifting forms. ...come on...I have the entire top floor... he thought, looking at Ko-Ki a little blankly before turning and heading to the stairs door.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top