Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Feast of the Moon [Minki]

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Feast of the Moon [Minki]

Post  Minki on 15th June 2012, 3:34 am

Yes, there are...such pretty flowers, too. He couldn't help but smile as he kept working on Ko-Ki's nails. They might be. And I don't think that any parent would name a girl Shinji, do you?
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 16th June 2012, 1:05 am

"You never know, parents are really weird sometimes," Ko-Ki tilted his head as he though about his own parents. Yukihana... the vampire thought as he put more thought into the flowers Minki mentioned than he probably should. He had read a majority of books in his father's library when he was younger, before beginning to find ready boring. One of them was all about the Red Mountains, and what sort of things were in it's nature. The flower was mentioned briefly as a legend, but there was no picture or anything like that.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 16th June 2012, 12:08 pm

He laughed silently, smiling. They most certainly can be....you look curious, though...have you ever seen any of the flowers....? he asked as he dug for his glue to put the gems on the vampire's nails. He would bring one of the flowers to Ko-Ki if he really wanted it. There were more than enough to service his client and the vampire.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 16th June 2012, 12:20 pm

Ko-Ki shook his head. He had wanted to see the flowers, but when he asked his father if he could go look for them, he was denied. It made him sad he wasn't even allowed to go with the company of a guard. "My father never let me go look, so I haven't. And what do you mean by I look curious?" he pouted not sure if the other was trying to insult him somehow.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 16th June 2012, 1:00 pm

The mountains aren't in any way safe, not even for the ones who live there...he was smart to keep you home. And I meant you just had a curious sort of expression...I'm sorry... he thought as he began to carefully glue the gems to Ko-Ki's nails, since he'd finally found the glue. Minki hoped he hadn't offended the vampire somehow.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 16th June 2012, 8:15 pm

The little vampire scoffed at Minki's words. It would figure that the dragon would be the type who would be on his father's side. "I'm sure the people who live there can take care of themselves, and so can I," Ko-Ki defended with a roll of his eyes. Maybe he was still weak, but he never saw a reason he couldn't at least go outside when he wanted it.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 16th June 2012, 8:42 pm

...is it wrong to want you safe...? he asked, hesitantly looking up at the vampire. He'd said something he shouldn't have, he knew it. Minki bit his lip, looking away and finishing up with the gems on Ko-Ki's nails. He scooted away, folding his legs to his chest and wrapping his arms around them.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 16th June 2012, 9:42 pm

"It is..." Ko-Ki looked down at his nails, but wasn't really inspecting them. He was watching Minki do them the whole time, so he knew they looked alright. It definitely is if I'm being kept in a prison.... he thought, forgetting to turn of the mind-link.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 16th June 2012, 10:01 pm

Minki frowned. What do you mean, prison? he asked gently, watching the vampire carefully. What could he possibly mean? That wasn't exactly in any way the right thing to do, not at all. He didn't like it. Not one bit.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 16th June 2012, 10:17 pm

The vampire jumped at Minki's 'words'. He was embarrassed that he forgot to check that his thoughts wouldn't be heard. He shook his head quickly. "It's nothing."
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 17th June 2012, 11:25 am

...okay...I'm sorry... It was a quiet thought, and he wasn't even sure if Ko-Ki had heard him. But it wouldn't really matter, since he knew the vampire was going to leave soon, and Minki wasn't going to ever see him again. He frowned a bit more to himself, burying his face in his knees.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 17th June 2012, 2:33 pm

Ko-Ki didn't hear the dragon's thoughts at all. Not because it was too quiet, but because he was wrapped up in his own at the moment, that they were just shut off to him. He wasn't going to demand an apology though either. Minki didn't know about his life before they met, no one did. The vampire didn't want people to know who his father was, or really who he was. It would make him easier for them to find, and he didn't want to be locked away again just yet. He glanced back to the white haired boy in front of him, tilting his head at how he was sitting. "Are you scared or something?" he asked, making sure to listen carefully to hear him. He really needed to put more practice into controlling his mind-link.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 17th June 2012, 3:49 pm

He glanced up for a moment, shook his head, and then buried his face in his knees again. ...I'm not scared...it's just...when you leave, I'll be alone again...that's all... he answered quietly. To be honest, Minki hated being alone. He had next to nothing to entertain himself, and no friends. He was scorned and pushed away for not being able to talk by everyone he met.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 17th June 2012, 4:12 pm

"That's when I leave though," Ko-Ki said crossing his arms, careful of his nails, and leaning back in his seat. Normally, the vampire would spend his nights out, wandering clubs and other popular areas, feeding on people who showed interest in him when he got hungry, then finding one to take him home when he needed a place to stay when the sun came up. For now though, he didn't mind staying at the dragon's house. Maybe Minki would even let him stay there for the day, and he would leave again when night came.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 17th June 2012, 5:25 pm

I know...and then I won't ever see you again... he thought, curling into a tighter ball. ...but...I don't want you to leave... That was barely a whisper of a thought. In truth, he was afraid. Of not seeing the one person that had actually been nice enough to speak to him, let alone communicate properly without insulting him or trying to hurt him. And all Minki really wanted was someone like that.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 17th June 2012, 6:39 pm

Ko-Ki blinked at what the dragon said. At least, what he thought the dragon said. "Hm, well, we would see each other if we run into each other after this," he said. That was usually how he would ever see the people he met. Since he spent his time around the same areas, he would see them when they went there as well. And Minki seemed nice enough, so he didn't mind if he ran into the other again.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 18th June 2012, 9:56 pm

...I doubt it... That thought, too, was a whisper. He rarely left the building, so there was a very slim chance of them ever meeting again. Minki shook his head a little, curling up as tightly as he could. He hated people leaving. It reminded him a lot of what his parents had done to him. Left, and never came back.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 19th June 2012, 12:52 am

"Oh come on, I'm sure we might," Ko-Ki pouted thinking about it. Usually people wanted to see him again. Though, Minki didn't actually seem like he wanted the vampire to leave. Which has actually happened before too. Normally that would bother little vampire, but it didn't with Minki. Probably because the other wasn't really a threat to him like the others. But it would be a problem if he stayed for too long. Though...his pink eyes looked around, then he smiled a little and crawled towards Minki on the couch. "You know...I can't exactly leave if I don't know where I am," he leaned into where Minki's face should be. If Ko-Ki didn't know how to get out, he wouldn't bother leaving. Especially if the dragon was nice and didn't attack him in any way. And of course brought him food.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 19th June 2012, 7:05 pm

Minki lifted his head a little, expecting Ko-Ki to still be in the same place. He jumped a bit, though, since the vampire was pretty much right there in front of him, and much closer than he had been only a few minutes ago. ...t-that's true...does that mean you'll stay...? It's not like anyone will know that you're here.... he thought, blinking at the pink-haired man in front of him.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 20th June 2012, 5:00 pm

No one would know? The vampire liked the sound of that. The last thing he needed was to be found by his father. But, if he was just going into another prison, that would be a problem. "I can stay, but if I want to go somewhere, you have to let me," he pointed at the dragon in front of him, pouting. He couldn't handle being locked up again.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 20th June 2012, 7:29 pm

Minki smiled, nodding. That's fine. I know the city like the back of my hand, so I can even take you, if you'd like, he thought, uncurling himself a bit to look at the vampire. ...besides...I'm not going to try and lock you in a room or something...
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 20th June 2012, 8:10 pm

"You'd better not. I'll bite you," he looked at Minki seriously. So far, he liked the blonde, but if her tried anything funny, Ko-Ki would definitely attack and bleed him dry. It's happened before, so it would be nothing for him to do again. "So what do you do at night? Cause I'm not really a day person."
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 20th June 2012, 8:32 pm

I won't. I have no reason to even try...I can't force you to stay, even if I wanted to... Minki thought, his smile fading to a stoic expression. He would never even consider trying to do such a thing. He blinked, tilting his head. I usually just watch TV or play games when I don't have to go into the mountains.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki on 20th June 2012, 8:50 pm

"TV and games?" Ko-Ki could honestly say he hadn't done that in a while. He would always play 'games' with people at his father's estate when he was bored, but he wasn't much for TV. It always depressed him for some reason. "What kind of games?" he asked. Something told him Minki's kind of games were different than his.
Ko-Ki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki on 20th June 2012, 10:00 pm

Minki nodded, smiling. Video games, of course, he answered, getting up to put the box of nail decorations away. Minki hit a button on the side of the TV as he walked by it, making the screen go black. He stowed the box back in the closet, then went back into the living room.
Minki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top