Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished Empty Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 11:17 am

Shinji entered the cool of the night club he owned. Normally a place like this would be extremely warm because of all the bodies, moving and dancing together. But with his magic, he has created a cooling atmosphere that his guests seemed to enjoy. Sometimes he would question why he had opened such a place, but his thoughts didn't linger for long. He had spent the past week working at the ice cream parlor he opened, helping JaeJoong because he didn't feel like going through a hiring process just yet. It was a nice change of pace from the fast paced nights he had always worked before.

Last edited by Shinji on 28th July 2012, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

https://mirroredlies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished Empty Re: Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished

Post  JiHoon 21st June 2012, 2:20 pm

JiHoon, on the other hand, was comfortably seated in booth at the back of the club, taking his time with the drink in front of him. He glanced up, noticing the club owner walking in, and smiled faintly. JiHoon came here often enough, when he wasn't busy with his own strip club, to know what Shinji looked like. Something seemed a little off about the man, too, and he couldn't help but wonder if something was wrong with him.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 2:33 pm

The ice demon glanced around the club from a position at the bar. Everything seemed in order after his absence, so he wasn't worried at all. He went to push up his glasses out of habit, forgetting that he wasn't actually wearing them that evening and resigned to pinching the bridge of his nose so he didn't look as spaced out as he was. That's what he get's for wearing his glasses for the past week. He didn't actually need them, but he thought they looked nice, and matched his image well. Though when he dressed up for going to his club, he would normally opt out of wearing them, because they were less fitting. When he looked up again, he noticed a familiar stripper sitting in one of his booths. He sighed and turned to the bar, deciding to try and ignore his regular guest by ordering a drink and not getting his attention.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 21st June 2012, 2:43 pm

The best part about his line of work, JiHoon figured, was that no one except for a select few knew that he was the owner of the strip club across the street. This, for the most part, was because he worked alongside his employees, using the stage name Rain when he did so. This was what everyone called him; the people who worked for him called him Papa Rain. He smiled, noticing the glance Shinji spared him. He'd never actually had the chance to introduce himself when he'd opened the strip club, but maybe it was better that way.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 2:59 pm

Shinji had a small chat with one of the bartenders about the past few days. He felt that Rain was looking at him, but shook it off and got a couple binders from his employees. Normally he would do his paperwork at home, or in a private room, but tonight he decided to sit in one of the booths and observe the club as he worked. It was always good to know exactly how things are run, even if the employees were only behaving because they knew he was there. He took a seat with a drink, taking a sip before starting to flip through one of the binders.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 21st June 2012, 3:32 pm

He wasn't quite sure why he couldn't look away from the club owner. Perhaps it was because he looked a little bothered, or perhaps it was because he was doing paperwork at work for the first time since Rain had begun visiting the club. He glanced away to watch people dance for a little bit, but eventually his eyes were drawn back to Shinji.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 3:40 pm

Shinji was bothered alright. Being a club owner, he was used to people looking at him, but for some reason tonight it was getting to him. His thin finger began tapping on the table as he looked over the papers, making notes in the binder. He was half way through the second one when he couldn't stand it anymore and looked up, meeting the gaze that had constantly been on him. Though he was feeling annoyed, he he thought his face was showing it, it really only held a stoic expression except for the slight raise of his eyebrow in questioning. He really didn't understand Rain's interest in staring at him.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 21st June 2012, 4:22 pm

Rain really couldn't help but chuckle softly when Shinji finally looked at him, acknowledging the stoic expression with a slight wave. He got to his feet, taking his glass with him as he walked over to where Shinji was sitting. "...may I join you?" he asked politely, his voice only loud enough for the other man to hear him.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 4:48 pm

"Is there a particular reason you want to join me?" Shinji stiffened slightly when the man came over. It wasn't that people didn't ever approach him, it was because Rain had been staring at him for so long it worked his nerves. But he was trying to be polite, even if he wasn't sure he wanted to socialize with the stripper.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 21st June 2012, 6:04 pm

Rain answered the question with one of his own. "Would wanting to properly apologize for staring at you since you got here be an acceptable reason?" He offered a slight, but sincere, smile. He could tell now that he had gotten on the club owner's nerves, and it was something he didn't like doing.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 6:45 pm

Shinji was about to say something, but he stopped himself from being rude by exhaling a sigh instead. He didn't think that it was necessary to sit with someone to make an apology, but he decided to humor the other man. Besides, he was curious as to why he had been stared at so intently. The demon motioned for The other man to sit across from him with his free hand. "And what made you stare at me for so long?" He asked, jumping straight to the point.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 21st June 2012, 6:49 pm

He nodded slightly as he sat down, setting his glass on the table carefully. "...you looked rather...troubled, when you walked in. Believe me, I didn't want to stare, but I couldn't help it. May I ask if there's something bothering you?" He wasn't trying to mess around. Rain would be short and to the point like Shinji was being, if that would get him an answer.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 6:55 pm

He looked troubled? That didn't sound right. He was preoccupied with more work, sure. But that didn't usually effect him outwardly. His eyebrows furrowed against his will, and he cursed inwardly for his seemingly lack of physical control. "I have nothing in particular that is troubling me, no."
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 21st June 2012, 6:59 pm

"I see. Well then, I apologize for staring and, as such, becoming an annoyance," he said, getting back to his feet and taking his glass with him. "I do hope your business continues to be successful, though, Shinji." He smiled faintly and turned, walking to the bar to return the glass and pay his bill. It would be best if he didn't return to the club for a while, he figured, and so once his bill was taken care of, Rain began to make his way towards the door to leave.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 7:18 pm

Shinji watched for a moment in confusion. Rain seemed to be such a peculiar person, but at least knew how to take a hint. That he liked. Shinji followed after him, catching up just before he could reach the door. "Rain. You're more than welcome to come back. I think it is in our best interest to get along, for both businesses. Though, if any of the employees at the strip club have any side business, I ask that they don't search for clients here," he stated quite plainly. Both clubs thrived well, but he didn't want whores making their business in his club.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 21st June 2012, 7:38 pm

He blinked, stopping and looking at Shinji. What a curious man the demon was. Rain rather liked that, he found. "Don't worry. I don't allow my employees to search for business in any place but where they already work," he said with a slight nod. Anyone that worked for him had to agree to the rule that if they went looking for what they shouldn't, they would automatically lose their job, without question. "Oh, and Shinji...you're welcome to drop by whenever you like, if you wish to. I'll be sure to let the bouncer know that he is not to stop you for any reason...even considering that he doesn't stop anyone that comes here, I'll tell him."
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 8:33 pm

When Rain looked at him, Shining found himself slightly frozen, no pun intended. What was that? He shook off the feeling as a vague shiver and nodded at the invitation. Strip clubs weren't his sort of thing, but he wouldn't turn the other man down out of formality. "I doubt your bouncer could stop me if he wanted to," he smirked lightly, not realizing right away that he spoke his thoughts out loud. But he kept with it, since he couldn't exactly take it back now.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 21st June 2012, 8:44 pm

Rain couldn't help but laugh quietly at the statement. "I doubt he could, either, actually. The only thing good about him is that he knows when to back off. Last one was a total idiot, and nearly got himself killed," he said, shaking his head. He glanced around, frowning faintly. "It's nice outside, if you'd like to keep talking...it's a bit loud in here."
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 21st June 2012, 11:49 pm

Nodding, Shinji led the way for them to leave the building. "Have you lost any bouncers since opening?" He asked, walking down the street a little to an alley that would be much quieter and private for them to talk. Shinji himself had actually lost several bouncers since he opened his club, some incidents so bad he had had to step in himself. Even recently there was a slight issue. If he remembered correctly, the culprit was still an ice block in the club basement.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 22nd June 2012, 1:10 am

Rain followed after him, glancing around. "Two, actually," he answered, frowning slightly. "The first got himself torn apart by a rather angry demon. The last one decided it was a good idea to get into a fight with my top employee." He sighed, shaking his head. "...what about you? Have you lost any?" he asked, curious. He remembered a few fights outside the club doors, but he hadn't really been paying attention.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 22nd June 2012, 1:31 am

He listened while lighting up a cigarette, and leaning against the brick wall. "I've lost quite a few, actually. Some I had to get rid of myself," he shrugged at that. He didn't care about having to kill some employee for not being able to control themselves. "It does make it difficult to find new employees sometimes though, even if it keeps the current ones in line."
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 22nd June 2012, 1:41 am

"...I see..." he murmured, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall opposite the other man. That had to make things somewhat difficult, he figured, having to find new employees all the time because of such things. Rain wasn't fond of finding new employees; it was a tiresome and irritating part of his job, which he only partook in when absolutely necessary.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 22nd June 2012, 1:49 am

He nodded again. "It's difficult finding new employees. I'm glad my newest one has never even heard of me before I hired him," he tapped his cigarette to rid of some of the ashes. Shinji had to admit, that he really was fond of JaeJoong being clueless of his reputation. All the boy knew was that he was very wealthy and owned a night club.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 22nd June 2012, 1:54 am

"...never even...well. That's a rare thing. I even knew who you were when I moved into the City," he said quietly, actually amazed that Shinji had found someone who had no clue who he was. That itself was a feat to be acknowledged.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 22nd June 2012, 2:01 am

"I think he was busy with other things," he thought out loud. "He seemed to work an awful lot before I got a hold of him," his pale brown eyes glanced back to Rain. "You knew me already? I didn't think I was that popular. What have you heard?" he was definitely curious about this. If someone from out of the city knew who he was, he wanted to know what sort of rumors had gone around to reach that far.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next