Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished - Page 2 Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished - Page 2 Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished - Page 2 Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished - Page 2 Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajisai | Jihoon | Finished

Post  JiHoon 22nd June 2012, 2:06 am

That didn't seem like any sort of good thing to the strip club owner. He'd have to make it a point to meet this new employee of Shinji's. He blinked, snapping back to reality from his thoughts. "I did. The most that got around though was that you were, of course, the owner of the most prestigious club in the whole City, and that you went through certain parts of your staff like a hungry fire demon goes through firewood."
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 22nd June 2012, 2:34 am

Shinji frowned at being compared to a fire demon. But he figured that Rain didn't know any better. "Well, at least it was nothing too terrible," he sighed. His reputation wasn't the best, but he at least people weren't afraid to visit his club because of it. That he was grateful for. "I'm sorry to say, I haven't heard too much about you," he almost felt bad for the fact, but with how busy he kept himself, he sometimes missed a lot.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

https://mirroredlies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 22nd June 2012, 3:57 pm

"...you haven't?" he murmured, smiling a little. "That's good, actually...I'd rather as few people as possible know that I own the place I work at..." He found it was better that way, to be honest. Then, he didn't have to worry about people naming names. Plus, he could ask what people thought of his non-existent boss without anyone knowing it was him they were speaking about.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 22nd June 2012, 4:23 pm

He shook his head. It actually took some digging around to find out who the owner of the new club near his was. "I suppose it would have it's advantages," he smirked slightly. He had considered keeping his identity a secret as well, but his desire to have full control over his work caused him to need to keep his employees in line as well. Before that, he had a little difficulty getting them to take him seriously.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 22nd June 2012, 6:21 pm

"It does...at least for a while," he agreed with a slight nod. Rain knew at some point that people would begin figuring things out, but that was alright with him. It was interesting to see people's reactions when they found out things that should have been obvious to them.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 22nd June 2012, 9:31 pm

Shinji nodded in agreement, flicking his cigarette away and crossing his arms. "But you're also bigger, so people probably don't underestimate you as much," he stated in thought. Shinji was taller, but he was extremely thin, and often looked sick because of his lack of sleep and pale skin. Most of the time he was ignored for those reasons, until he proved to be stronger than them.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 22nd June 2012, 9:51 pm

"You'd be surprised, actually...a lot of people don't even notice I'm around until Saga talks me into going onstage," he said, chuckling softly. It wasn't often that Rain left the back area of his club; paperwork and the like kept him tied up, sometimes literally. "You, on the other hand...people do tend to underestimate you, don't they." It was more of a statement than a question, but hopefully he managed to make his point.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 23rd June 2012, 1:09 am

"Saga..." Shinji mused for a moment. "That is the one who is extremely popular, right?" He was pretty sure he had the right employee, but it was always good to make sure. He had noticed the incubus around often, flirting with a vast majority of the club's guests. A light smirk spread across his lips as Rain made his statement.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 23rd June 2012, 1:00 pm

"Yes," he answered. "Flirty, kind of a cocky jerk. That's Saga, alright...the popularity goes to his head," Rain said, rolling his eyes a little. Saga was his favorite employee for sure, but sometimes he could be an extremely difficult person to work with and around.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 23rd June 2012, 11:21 pm

Shinji laughed at the other man's description of his employee. It was amusing that his favorite was an annoying self centered brat. The ice demon had a few conceited people working for him, but after a while they knee to keep it in heck, especially when he was around. There was no way he would tolerate it in his club. He grew upround politeness and formality, and his workers would honor hat behavior as long as they wanted to keep their jobs. Besides, it didn't look good for the club if the workers were rude.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 25th June 2012, 2:51 pm

He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, smiling faintly at how amused Shinji was. Sure, Saga could be a rebellious brat sometimes, but the guy did have a soft side that Rain had a few chances to encounter. He was much more caring than he ever dared to let on, and Rain never pushed him to show more than he wanted.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 26th June 2012, 5:49 pm

"You must really dote on him for him to keep acting that way," he smiled. There was nothing wrong with spoiling someone, Shinji knew he did it sometimes as well. Especially with his newest employee. "Does he ever give you too many problems?" he asked, purely curious. It had been a while since he had an relaxed conversation with someone like himself.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 26th June 2012, 8:00 pm

"I sort of dote on him..." he said softly, laughing a little. He blinked a few times at Shinji's question. "Saga? No. He's a bit of a brat, but he does behave himself. Most of the time." The last part was more of an afterthought, really; Saga did take care of a few things for him when he asked him too.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 26th June 2012, 9:14 pm

"Only sort of?" Shinji smirked a little. For some reason, he could see Rain doting on his employee a lot more than 'a little'. "It's good you don't have such problems. If things get to be too much, you can call on me. I know what to do with people misbehaving," he didn't think that the offer would ever be used, but he suggested it anyway. Rain could most likely take care of things himself, but if worse comes to worse, he would definitely help out the other man.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 27th June 2012, 7:23 pm

"Well I don't want to spoil him too much, of course," he said, chuckling. Rain raised an eyebrow slightly at the offer, but nodded slightly. "I'll definitely keep that in mind...I'll do the same, if you need it." He doubted he would be needed, but it was probably worth it to offer.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 27th June 2012, 10:59 pm

Shinji smiled, nodding at the offer that was returned to him. He was glad that they had a mutual agreement. It would make things easier than being in some sort of competition. A loud commotion suddenly caught his attention coming from down the alleyway. A deep frown made it's way into his features as he recognized the man being thrown out of the side door of his club. He really wasn't in the mood to deal with more problems that evening.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 27th June 2012, 11:45 pm

He blinked, glancing down the alleyway. "...speaking of...excuse me for a moment," he said, effortlessly shifting into a snake-like, dark-scaled dragon as he made his way towards the commotion. Rain figured the way Shinji took care of things was a bit...well, probably harsh. And cold. He, on the other hand - claw, in his current form - was to simply scare the living hell out of the offender. And he did just that, leaving him without any physical scratches, but a decent enough threat to give him nightmares about the dragon for the next month.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 27th June 2012, 11:53 pm

Shinji raised his eyebrow, slightly amused that Rain was so quick to take care of his business for him. A smile slipped onto his lips as he watched his annoyance run away in horror into the darkness. While Rain was having his fun, he dismissed the employees that had thrown the man out, telling them they had nothing to worry about and shouldn't worry about the dragon either. The ice demon looked back, leaning against the door again and smirking at his companion. "A little cleaner than I would have handled it, but that's what you intended I'm sure."
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 28th June 2012, 12:22 am

He shifted back as he returned to where he had been leaning before, smiling faintly. "Yes, that's how I intended it. I doubt he'll be causing any more problems, now or ever," he said with a small nod. It was one of the perks of being a Qing Long; his kind was not a beautiful or handsome species of dragon, not to many. In-sighting fear into people who caused trouble was easier that way.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 28th June 2012, 1:26 am

"Hm, well thank you for that," Shinji shrugged. He didn't mind at all that Rain decided to take care of his matters for him. "That man had caused problems before, and this was his final strike for me to deal with him," the ice demon shrugged. Usually his people could take care of the problems that occurred in his club, but there was a certain point that people would reach where Shinji himself would deal with them. "Let's just hope that they don't assume you are my new pet or something," the demon laughed at the thought.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 28th June 2012, 12:30 pm

He nodded a few times as Shinji spoke, smiling. "You're welcome," he said softly, sighing. He hated troublemakers above nearly everything else. Rain blinked, chuckling. "...new pet? Well, if that's what they want to think, then let them...confusing people is fun."
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 28th June 2012, 12:45 pm

The ice demon smirked. So far, he could admit he liked Rain. "It is. Hell, we could even put on a show for them if they make scandalous comments," he laughed at the thought. He always enjoyed messing with or hurting people. He figured it was just in his nature as a demon. Though, he hadn't had any 'harmless' fun in a long time.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 2nd July 2012, 4:30 pm

He couldn't help but laugh with Shinji. "Well that would be fun, even if Saga will be on my ass about it," he agreed, his laugh dying into a chuckle. He loved harmless play and teasing; it was, after all, part of what he did for a living.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 2nd July 2012, 10:32 pm

"Why would he get angry at you for such a thing?" Shinji raised his eyebrow. Clearly there was more to the dragon's relationship with his employee that he hadn't let Shinji know about. Though it was his personal business, so the demon shouldn't really pry. But he couldn't help his curiosity.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JiHoon 3rd July 2012, 12:24 am

Rain smiled faintly. "...Saga is...very...possessive," he answered, nodding slightly. It was true; Saga would chew his face off if he heard something along the lines that Rain was flouncing around with Shinji. The other man would, at the very least, be highly displeased. Even accuse Rain of cheating, which had happened once before.
JiHoon
JiHoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next