Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
9th Revolver | Open Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
9th Revolver | Open Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
9th Revolver | Open Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
9th Revolver | Open Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
9th Revolver | Open Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
9th Revolver | Open Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
9th Revolver | Open Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
9th Revolver | Open Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
9th Revolver | Open Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

9th Revolver | Open

2 posters

Go down

9th Revolver | Open Empty 9th Revolver | Open

Post  Saga 26th June 2012, 9:44 pm

Saga needed a day off. Work wasn't getting to him, not at all. What was bothering him, was his boss. Rain had talked him into being his 'lover', and that wasn't exactly something he was used to the idea of. Though, he was given complete freedom to act as he wished, and that was exactly what he would do. Even if there was this annoying feeling that he really shouldn't.

He decided to go downtown instead of to work, walking the streets into Grum. He didn't go down there often anymore, but he had to sometimes. It helped him keep himself sane. He didn't like the extreme low class of Grum, but he couldn't really stand being in the rich part of town 24/7 either. He found a low class ramen-bar that hadn't gone under and went in. Some real food would be perfect for him right now.
Saga
Saga

Back to top Go down

9th Revolver | Open Empty Re: 9th Revolver | Open

Post  JaeJoong 27th June 2012, 8:30 pm

Jae, finding himself with some free time as well, was sitting in that very noodle shop and enjoying a bowl of mildly spicy noodles. Shinji was still asleep, and Jae didn't exactly want to go through his kitchen, so he walked himself all the way to the noodle shop across the City and downtown. The upscale things were starting to give him a headache, since it was all made up of things he could never afford. Noodles, on the other hand, were cheap and affordable. Jae would go back when he finished his meal.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Saga 27th June 2012, 11:32 pm

Saga found himself a seat right next to the long haired man. He ordered himself a large bowl of his favorite noodles and a glass of water. When the water was placed in front of him, he thanked the lady smiling and drank the whole thing. He didn't know why, but he was feeling really thirsty. Though he just figured it was his nerves or something. But that would all be fixed soon. If anything could make the incubus feel better other than sex, it was a nice helping of cheap noodles.
Saga
Saga

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 27th June 2012, 11:56 pm

He glanced up when someone sat beside him, blinking a few times. He'd never seen the man before, Jae noted. But he shrugged mentally, going back to eating his noodles. He was almost done, unfortunately, so he ordered a second bowl and finished the first while he waited for the other. Almost as an afterthought, he asked for fried shrimp as well.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Saga 28th June 2012, 12:59 am

Saga leaned onto the counter, contently waiting for his noodles. He glanced over to the man beside him and smirked a little while looking him over. He was rather gorgeous, and the incubus had to admit, he liked the long hair. The guy didn't look dirty or anything either, like a lot of the people down in this area did. It was a strange place for him to work, even when he was a whore, but he couldn't help but lean towards the man while his head was on his arms. "Hey, I like your hair," it was lame, but the first thing that came out of his mouth, so he went with it.
Saga
Saga

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 28th June 2012, 12:20 pm

Jae coughed, nearly choking on the bite of noodles he was eating. "...u-um...thanks...I think..." he managed quietly, blinking at the other man. That was a first for him to hear. People usually didn't like it, or tried to hit on him as if he were a woman. He was, at the very least, glad this person hadn't done that.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Saga 28th June 2012, 12:38 pm

A chuckle left him as he sat up and handed the man next to him a napkin. "Careful, you don't want to make a mess," he leaned back onto the counter. "You don't get complimented often, do you?" a smirk was on his lips. Obviously the guy wasn't expecting him to say something like that, but at least he wasn't being laughed at for saying something so stupid.
Saga
Saga

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 2nd July 2012, 4:20 pm

He nodded slightly as a thank you, taking the napkin. "...sorry..." he mumbled, cleaning up the slight mess he had made by bumping his bowl of noodles when he had nearly choked. Jae sighed and nodded in answer to the question. "...no, not really..." he said, frowning faintly.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Saga 4th July 2012, 3:09 am

"That's too bad, you are rather beautiful," Saga smiled, admiring the stranger's face fully now. The man in front of him was slightly feminine, but that didn't matter. He did work with a few drag queens after all, so it was nothing new to him.
Saga
Saga

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 4th July 2012, 11:54 am

If he had taken another bite from his noodles, Jae would have choked again. "...I-I'm sorry...but...what?" he asked, looking at the other man with a mix of surprise and confusion. Was he being serious? Or playing around at insulting Jae like everyone else did?
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Saga 4th July 2012, 2:14 pm

Saga looked to the side for a moment, his eyebrows raised in question as he thought. Did he stutter or something? Usually people were really excited when he said they were attractive. He couldn't possibly be loosing his touch, could he? "Is it wrong for me to think you're attractive?" he asked, placing his chin in his hand. "You may be feminine, but it suits you well. And that hair..." his free hand reached out, running softly through the stranger's hair.
Saga
Saga

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 4th July 2012, 7:44 pm

"No..." he answered softly, watching him. "...people that mention usually go on to insult me and get me kicked out of wherever I am..." Jae blinked as the man messed with his hair, but didn't move to make him stop. He honestly didn't mind it, as long as the guy didn't do something bad. "...ah...t-thanks..."
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Saga 4th July 2012, 10:03 pm

"Well that's rude," Saga grinned. "I wouldn't get you kicked out of anywhere," he forced himself to pull his hand away. The man's hair was so soft and pretty, even if he was lower class. "Do you live near here?" he couldn't help but ask. Somehow he didn't see this man as a local of downtown, but looks could be deceiving sometimes. Plus, there was nothing wrong with harmless conversation right?
Saga
Saga

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 4th July 2012, 11:23 pm

Jae smiled a little. It seemed he could trust this man at least a little bit, even if it was only to make sure he could stay and finish his meal. "Thanks," he mumbled, blinking. "...no...I live right at the edge of the city...I just eat around here because the food tastes better than all of the high-class expensive stuff...and it's affordable for someone like me."
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Saga 5th July 2012, 12:11 am

Saga thought for a moment as he listened to the stranger. The edge of the city was a bit of a distance from here, but then again, so was his home. He couldn't help but smile at the man's other statement either. "I agree on that. No matter how much I'm around all that high class food, it just doesn't taste very good," he made a slight face.
Saga
Saga

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 8th July 2012, 5:53 pm

Jae nodded in agreement, chuckling softly. "You're lucky that's all it does to you. That stuff practically makes me sick..." he said, frowning a little. He would never manage to fit into the higher class, not even in his dreams.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Saga 29th July 2012, 3:26 pm

"Well, I probably would be sick if I ate more than one bite," Saga chuckled. He had tried many different foods through working for Rain, but after one bite of disappointment, he would never touch the stuff again. "At least there is good old cheap noodles to fall back on," he smiled as the waitress brought him his bowl and thanked her.
Saga
Saga

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 31st July 2012, 3:06 am

"You too, huh..." he mused, smiling a little. The only high-class food he even touched was the ice cream, because it did the complete opposite of the rest of the stuff. Jae looked at his noodles, grinning. "Good old cheap noodles..."
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Saga 8th September 2013, 1:10 am

"So, who is the evil one exposing you to such terrible foods?" he asked in a joking tone. Saga in no way though that his boss was evil, but at the same time he did for other things. Besides, it wasn't really Rain who made him move up in status, but his own drive. Papa merely helped as an employer. He grabbed himself a set of chopsticks and snapped them apart carefully to begin eating his lovely noodles.
Saga
Saga

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 8th September 2013, 1:53 am

Jae chuckles a little. "I wouldn't say he's exactly evil, not in the least. Well...I don't think so. Do you know a Shinji?" he asks, tilting his head. It was likely that the stranger didn't, but one never knew.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Saga 9th September 2013, 2:33 pm

Saga thought for a moment about the name. He new it was familiar, but didn't get it right away. "Maybe there is more than one Shinji, but the one I know is kind of an uptight demon who doesn't move his face much," he thought about his boss' associate. He never was that fond of the ice demon, he seemed a little too threatening for his own taste. If it was the same Shinji this guy was talking about, that would definitely be impressive.
Saga
Saga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down