Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
Diamond Stars | Haru - Page 2 Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
Diamond Stars | Haru - Page 2 Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
Diamond Stars | Haru - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
Diamond Stars | Haru - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
Diamond Stars | Haru - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
Diamond Stars | Haru - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
Diamond Stars | Haru - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
Diamond Stars | Haru - Page 2 Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
Diamond Stars | Haru - Page 2 Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Diamond Stars | Haru

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Diamond Stars | Haru - Page 2 Empty Re: Diamond Stars | Haru

Post  Haru 26th June 2012, 7:54 pm

"Well, I seemed to have you pretty relaxed before," Haru chuckled hopping off the counter. "Just think of something you might like, it shouldn't be something you think intensely about," he smiled opening up the tin and taking out a cookie to eat. Sure he was told to save them, but they were just so good!
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 26th June 2012, 9:38 pm

He blushed a little at the mention of the last time Haru had been in his home.Now that he knew what he had actually been doing, he was a little embarrassed for it. "...I like reading...but I don't do that very much. But...I'm not really sure...I don't want to exactly go anywhere..." he said, sighing a little. He smiled faintly, glancing at Haru already eating the cookies.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 26th June 2012, 10:22 pm

"You don't have to go somewhere," Haru smiled as he saw the blush on Jiinki. He thought it was cute how the other man would get all nervous or fidgety at the mention of what happened when Haru went into his home last. "We could stay in somewhere and play, or whatever you want to do," the fox leaned in close to his friend smiling wide and placing his chin on the other's shoulder as he looked at him with big eyes*
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 27th June 2012, 7:54 pm

"Could we stay in, maybe...? I have movies around somewhere, if you want me to find them..." he said, blinking when Haru got close to him. He didn't mind it, of course, but it was unexpected. "...or I could bake something else for you, if you'd like." Jinki smiled sheepishly at him along with the offer.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 27th June 2012, 11:36 pm

The fox smiled wide at his friend. "Staying in is fine," he was perfectly fine with spending the afternoon indoors. He was out all morning, and was feeling a little worn out from running around and all the sun exposure. "You don't have to bake me anything. These cookies will last at least through one movie," Haru grinned. He knew he wasn't supposed to eat all of them, and he probably shouldn't after having a whole cake, but he could still tease Jinki with the idea of it happening.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 28th June 2012, 12:16 am

He blinked, a little horrified by the thought of Haru finishing the cookies so quickly. "...but...but you'll make yourself sick if you do that..." he said quietly, frowning to himself. He didn't like the idea of having to take care of a sick kitsune, that much was for sure.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 28th June 2012, 12:21 pm

Haru laughed and the phoenix's pouting. "Don't worry, I won't make myself sick," he grabbed another cookie as he spoke. He had no intention of eating them all and getting sick, but if it happened, he would deal with it then. He wouldn't make Jinki take care of him.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 2nd July 2012, 3:55 pm

Jinki sighed softly, nodding a little. "Alright...you better not, I'm not exactly the best person for taking care of people..." he mumbled, biting his lip. He had never really learned about how to take care of someone that was any kind of ill.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 4th July 2012, 1:59 am

The fox giggled and hopped off the counter, tugging Jinki towards the door. "Come on birdy, let's go watch a movie so you can relax," Haru smiled wide. He thought about grabbing the tin of cookies, but he knew he would be better off without them. If he took them upstairs, he probably would end up being sick.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 4th July 2012, 2:28 am

Jinki stumbled after him, smiling. "Okay, okay," he agreed, laughing softly as he went back upstairs with the fox. He was surprised that Haru didn't take the tin of cookies with him, but decided against saying something about it.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 4th July 2012, 8:32 pm

"What do you want to watch?" Haru asked, still pulling the phoenix along with him. The little fox had plans of cuddling up in some sort of nest of pillows and blankets with Jinki. He didn't know why, maybe it was the tiredness from morning play, but he just wanted to curl up somewhere and be petted.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 4th July 2012, 8:45 pm

"Anything you want to," he answered quietly, going to the hall closet and pulling down the spare pillows and blankets. "If you wanna pick something out of the few movies I have, they're in the bottom drawer of the TV stand...I'm gonna go change really quick," he said, disappearing into the one room he used aside from the main room. He changed into a loose t-shirt and sweatpants, which he kept for when he lounged about hin this form to watch TV, and then returned to where Haru was.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 4th July 2012, 10:29 pm

Haru nodded and went to where Jinki said the movies were. He didn't really care what they watched. He just wanted to change forms and cuddle up, if Jinki didn't mind the personal space invasion he planned anyway. He picked a random movie and held it up for the phoenix when he walked back into the room. "Is this one okay?"
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 4th July 2012, 11:16 pm

He smiled and nodded as he walked back in, automatically agreeing to the movie the fox had chosen. Jinki proceeded to put the movie in and set everything up before looking at the couch, trying to decide how to arrange all the pillows and blankets. It wasn't often that he would 'nest' on his couch, so he could never remember how he did it.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 5th July 2012, 12:19 am

Looking between Jinki and the couch, Haru decided to take the initiative with the blankets. He got a little tangled up for a moment, but recovered and made what he thought looked like a nice and comfy nest. He smiled and patted the couch, signally that Jinki could sit or lay now if he wanted. "Do you mind if I change forms, or?" he figured maybe he should ask. It wasn't like he hadn't been naked around the phoenix before, but he never really thought if Jinki was uncomfortable with it or not. Also, there was the prospect of the other wanting to talk or something, or not cuddle with a fluff ball.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 8th July 2012, 6:09 pm

Jinki watched to fox arrange the pillows and blankets, chuckling softly when he got tangled in them. He nodded, going and crawling into the soft nest and making himself comfortable. "Whatever you'd like to do is fine, I don't mind it," he answered, stretching out and yawning.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 11th July 2012, 9:22 pm

The lemon-hared man smiled and started taking off his clothes. He folded them neatly and set them in a pile to the side, figuring it would be rather rude to just toss them anywhere like he normally would. He shifted to his little fox form and jumped to the couch with a running start. He almost fell off, not making it up all the way, but crawled himself up and wiggled into a comfy spot next to Jinki.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 1st August 2012, 7:20 pm

He waited while Haru stripped and shifted, laughing quietly when he didn't quite make it onto the couch. Jinki helped him a bit, petting his fur lightly once the fox was comfortable. "You're adorable like this, you know that...?" he asked softly, scratching behind Haru's ear gently.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2