Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
Solitude [Open] Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
Solitude [Open] Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
Solitude [Open] Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
Solitude [Open] Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
Solitude [Open] Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
Solitude [Open] Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
Solitude [Open] Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
Solitude [Open] Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
Solitude [Open] Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Solitude [Open]

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Solitude [Open] Empty Solitude [Open]

Post  Taemin 10th June 2012, 1:19 pm

He approached the area cautiously. He before made sure that no one was there so he could finally go near the lake.

Even though he wanted to get closer to people, he was still afraid... Maybe it was just a matter of time, so he could put his mind in its place.

He wore a large shirt and white shorts. He was barefoot, since he was pretty much familiarized with the nature around. He took another look around and got near the pretty lake, in which he could see his reflection. He smiled softly and put his legs on it, shaking them a bit. Ah... So good...! He closed his eyes and turned his head to the sky, being consumed by the distraction.

If someone appeared there, maybe he wouldn't even notice it...
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Solitude [Open] Empty Re: Solitude [Open]

Post  Haru 10th June 2012, 1:59 pm

Figuring Jinki was most likely busy, Haru decided to spend part of his day in the park. He had discarded his clothing somewhere, and was now running around in his very small fox form. He started by a north entrance, but eventually made it to where the Lake of Tears was. He saw someone standing in the water and decided to sneak up on them. Crouching low, he crept to the edge of the lake, then hoped in the water in a belly flop fashion, splashing the stranger as much as he could.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 10th June 2012, 3:30 pm

Taemin was surely surprised by the noise and the water splashing on him.

"Ah!" He exclaimed, confused. This was so soon! He was so distracted that he couldn't even see what happened. When he finally managed to look at the lake, now with the water not that calm as before, he saw the fox emerging from it. He let out a smile.

"Ah... So cute!" He said. "Hey... Come here...!" He said, stretching his both arms to the animal.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 10th June 2012, 4:15 pm

Haru tilted his head as he trotted through the water that was just below his chin. Sometimes he hated his size, but the cool water felt good anyway. Did this person think he was just a normal fox? He decided to just go with it and leaped onto the blonde, wagging his tail.

Last edited by Jinki on 10th June 2012, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : //being a grammar Nazi for you)
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 10th June 2012, 4:55 pm

Taemin smiled at the little fox's reply to him.

"You are so cute..." He mumbled, petting the animal. The wagging tail was adorable as well. Taemin had a big and sincere smile. He really loved animals. "You are making me all wet..." He giggled, petting its head. "Is it a hot day for you? The water is so good..." He smiled, taking him through behind his front feet and held him like someone holds a cat.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 10th June 2012, 7:05 pm

Haru barked happy about being called cute. He'd heard it before, so he knew the word applied to him. He licked the blonde hand to show his approval before noticing what he said next. The boy he was now playing with was very wet, and his pure white shorts where getting soaked through. He had to laugh internally. Why would someone wear white in the water?
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 10th June 2012, 8:02 pm

Taemin's choice regards the cloth was just because he didn't thought he was going to be wet. Anyway, he didn't even cared about it.

"Oh, you!" He laughed when he got a lick. He squished the fox's 'cheeks' and smiled. "I should take you home, you know! So pretty!" He smiled. The difference between his relationships with people and animals was extreme. He held the fox next to his face and stare at him with his green eyes, not losing a little smile.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 10th June 2012, 9:07 pm

Haru wiggled while he was being squished. It was definitely a weird feeling to him. Clearly this boy had no idea he wasn't a normal fox. That fact was alright with him, until the boy mentioned taking him home. The kid seemed nice, but he wasn't a pet. The fox shook his head, which caused him to shake out his fur, splashing water again, the little bell on his collar making a ringing sound.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 10th June 2012, 9:49 pm

Taemin 'protected' himself from all of the water splashing on him.

"Hm... It seems you didn't liked, then." He pouted. "But we can still stay together here anyway." Taemin smiled, petting his head once again. "I never saw a fox liking water that much." He mumbled. "Seems you are having lots of fun..." He smiled.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 10th June 2012, 10:14 pm

Haru barked and hopped around in the water at the boy's words. He really did like water, but mainly when he was in this form. It was always nice to just lay out on a nice day and let the sun dry his fur. He circled in the water a couple times, wanting to sit down, but him being so small it would have put him under the surface. Instead, he decided on another plan, and hopped his way to shore. A few barks to the blonde in an attempt to tell him to stay put, Haru ran off towards the north gate to find his clothes.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 11th June 2012, 11:27 am

Taemin smiled at the fox's playing around in the water. So cute! It really was having fun.

The Angel saw him getting off the water and barking to him.
"You want to show me something?" He asked and saw the little animal run away. "W-Wait...!" He yelled and had to follow the fox.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 11th June 2012, 2:03 pm

The little fox ran fast. He was glad he had a good nose, because otherwise it would have taken Haru a long time to find the clothing he had discarded before. He wasn't expecting the blonde to follow him, but since he was a kid, the fox dismissed it. Instead he hid behind the bush his clothes were under and shifted forms, putting the clothing on quickly.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 12th June 2012, 9:53 pm

Taemin followed the fox as fast as he could. That little animal was quick.

After going after him for some minutes, he scratched his head, feeling as if he had missed it... He was about to give up and go back to the lake when he saw the bush moving.

He quickly went to there, but he was shocked when he saw not the fox, but a person. He widened his eyes, surprised. He really couldn't never imagine it.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 12th June 2012, 10:02 pm

When the kid peered over the bush at him, Haru popped up, fixing his shirt as he pulled it on and smiling wide. "You found me!" he giggled as he came from behind the bush and towards the blonde. He was curious how the boy would react to him not being an animal.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 13th June 2012, 10:12 pm

Taemin was really shocked. He kept staring at him with his eyes widened. In the world they were living, it was possible for a little fox to be a human, and Taemin was aware of this. However, he never could knew it would happen in front of him.

"W-Wow! T-That... Was surprising..." He mumbled, blushing, as soon as he fell on his mind, noticing that was not an animal, but a person in front of him.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 13th June 2012, 11:56 pm

"Oh you," Haru squished the blonde's cheeks in an imitation of what was done to him earlier as a fox. "Such a cute reaction. Is it really so surprising of a Kitsune to be around?" he tilted his head smiling at the boy. Personally Haru hadn't met many of his kind in the city, but he knew he wasn't the only one. "You still want to take me home?" the lemon-haired fox grinned.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 14th June 2012, 12:24 am

Taemin blushed even more when his cheeks were literally squished by the other.

It was still surprising, but he was getting used to the idea. It wasn't a cute little fox, it was a Kitsune, which had double forms.

"Well... I... You didn't seemed to like the idea at all..." He mumbled, embarrassed by the whole situation. "...But if you want to come... I-It's so small, though..." He said.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 14th June 2012, 12:43 am

Haru smiled wide at the little boy turning red in front of him. "I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea about me being a pet or something, that's all," the kitsune smirked. "Do you not like me now that I'm not a cute little fox?" he questioned with the cutest smiling pout he could muster. He didn't plan on living with the boy or anything, but teasing him was a fun idea.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 17th June 2012, 12:08 pm

Taemin bit his lower lip slightly.

"Well... I wouldn't force you to stay in my house either..." He blushed. As he heard what the other said, he came closer, timidly, and used his hands to squish the kitsune's cheeks again. In either forms, the cheeks were pleasantly squishy. "You're still cute..." He smiled.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 17th June 2012, 2:24 pm

Haru blinked as his cheeks were mushed again. That was something he probably wouldn't get used to so quickly. It just felt weird to have someone squishing his face like that. He couldn't help but smile though. "You're cute too," he lifted his hand to ruffle the boy's soft blonde hair.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 20th June 2012, 10:13 pm

Taemin smiled, blushing a bit and leaving the other's cheeks. He bend his head a little down, shyly.
"Sorry... I must be... Really annoying." He mumbled. "I am not really used to people... I am more outgoing with animals..." He scratched his head a bit. "But it's fine... I need to learn it one day or another." He smiled again. "You seem a lot nice."
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 20th June 2012, 10:20 pm

"Oh, you are nowhere near annoying kid," Haru smiled wide. It was so cute that the blonde was awkward. "You just need to practice I guess. I normally only get along with little kids...and demons," the foxed laughed a little.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 24th June 2012, 1:25 pm

Taemin lowered his head a bit while smiling shyly.
"Thank you..." He mumbled in reply to the other's words. "Well... I actually understand you... I only get along with animals... I need to work on this..." He sighed. "Loneliness has been hitting me... I am even feeling like leaving this area..." He said.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 26th June 2012, 9:01 am

"It just takes time, you'll get the hang of it if you keep trying I'm sure," Haru smiled and ruffled the boy's hair again lightly. "Wouldn't you just be more lonely if you move away? Or are you thinking of going to the forest?" he asked curiously. "There are a lot of nice animals there, but there are mean creatures too. It's just like the city, only more trees. I'm Haru by the way," the fox took his hand from the blonde's head and offered it to shake.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 28th June 2012, 11:56 am

Taemin took a not-so-deep breathe. He giggled a little when his hair was ruffled.
"Maybe... Maybe I could feel lonelier... But... Look at this place." He smiled. "I've been living here for quite a time already, and I rarely see anyone..." He mumbled. "Maybe I should engage myself on a trip... A trip, I think this is a good idea." He smiled a bit.
"Nice to meet you, Haru." He smiled more. "I am Taemin."
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next