Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
Solitude [Open] - Page 2 Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
Solitude [Open] - Page 2 Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
Solitude [Open] - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
Solitude [Open] - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
Solitude [Open] - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
Solitude [Open] - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
Solitude [Open] - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
Solitude [Open] - Page 2 Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
Solitude [Open] - Page 2 Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Solitude [Open]

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Solitude [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Solitude [Open]

Post  Haru 28th June 2012, 12:26 pm

"Awwe, your name is cute too," the lemon-haired man smiled. "Where do you think you'll go?" Haru tilted his head in curiosity. He hadn't left the city since he moved there, but he figured he could still navigate himself through the forest if he needed to. "If you want another friend, I know someone you can meet. He doesn't have many friends either, I'm sure you would get along," he nodded agreeing with himself. He had a feeling that Jinki and this kid's awkwardness around others would help them get along just fine.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 29th June 2012, 11:30 pm

Taemin blushed with the compliment and smiled. "Thanks..." He mumbled, shyly. "Um... I think... Maybe a more crowded place?" He said. "Maybe somewhere where I can be around more people... Still, I got some concerns... I know there are lots of bad people out there..." He sighed. His eyes widened a bit when he heard what the other said. A friend... I wouldn't be bad. And if it was of Haru's trust, then, why he should deny it?
"Ah... It would be great!" He smiled, with a discreet excitement inside.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 2nd July 2012, 4:09 pm

The fox nodded as the kid described the place he wanted to live. "A more crowded place is a lot more fun. Just make sure to stay north. A kid like you wouldn't do well at the bottom of the city," he smiled. He didn't know what the kid was, but he seemed to innocent to make it living in Grum. "If you want to meet him, I can take you to his bakery. He has really good cookies there, I'm sure he'll give you some," Haru smiled wide. Jinki always gave him cookies when he went there, so maybe he would give them to Taemin too.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 2nd July 2012, 11:42 pm

Taemin heard with attention what the other said. He needed to take all the tips, since this was what he wanted for his life.
"I really want to stay on a fun and secure place... Thanks for warning me." He smiled. A little smile grew on his face as he heard about Jinki. He had a bakery? This almost made him instantly hungry.
"Ah... Cookies...?" His eyes shone. "That would be amazing." He said, smiling.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 4th July 2012, 2:20 am

"No problem. It wouldn't be good for something so cute like you to get in trouble like that," Haru smiled and ruffled the kid's hair again. He thought it would just be too bad for someone so innocent to get mixed up in the wrong things because of where they were. "Yeah, there are all sorts of cookies, and cakes too. He's really good at baking," the fox smiled wide. "The bakery isn't that far out of the park, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind the visit. Let's go," the lemon-haired man held out his hand for Taemin to lead him to the bakery Jinki was most likely at.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 4th July 2012, 3:30 pm

"Thank you..." Taemin smiled, having his hair ruffled again, giggling in response. In fact, he had some kind of innocence and naivety, but once it could get better as soon as he would know more about the world. Maybe.
"Cookies... Ah... So hungry..." He laughed at himself. "Let's go then!" He exclaimed, happily, taking Haru's hand.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 4th July 2012, 7:39 pm

"I think you'd like my friend. He's a phoenix, and has really pretty feathers," Haru explained as he took Taemin to the bakery. It wasn't that long of a walk, and it didn't look too busy from what Haru could tell. "As long as we don't make ourselves sick, Jinki won't mind~" he smiled as he opened the door for the boy.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 4th July 2012, 10:48 pm

Taemin tried to imagine the Jinki guy. A phoenix... With pretty feathers. He had never met a phoenix before. It could be interesting, though. He was happy for meeting someone new.
They both entered and Taemin saw the sweets at the display. They looked so delicious...
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 4th July 2012, 11:12 pm

Jinki glanced up as the bell from the front door rang. It was almost time for him to close, and he was working on things for tomorrow in the back. He sighed softly, fixing his apron and heading out to the counter only to be met with the sight of Haru and a boy he didn't know. He blinked, tilting his head. "...Haru? Who's this?"
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 5th July 2012, 12:22 am

Haru pranced his way up to Jinki, smiling widely at his friend. "His name is Taemin, I found him in the park. Isn't he cute!" he said, his tone almost excited. He just hoped he hadn't intruded on something important. But then again, he didn't think it mattered much either. He turned back to his new friend, smile still in place. "Taemin, this is the friend I told you about, Jinki."
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 5th July 2012, 1:02 pm

Taemin's eyes got out from the sweets to finally look at the place's owner. He seemed quite surprised, which even made Taemin wonder if he was being somewhat of a bother. Anyway, Haru seemed pretty excited, still. He smiled, blushing when he was called 'cute' by the other. He raised his head to look at Jinki and bowed.
"Nice to meet you... I'm Taemin...!" He said, shyly, but smiling.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 7th July 2012, 10:40 am

"Taemin, huh? It's nice to meet you," he said, glancing at Haru before grinning at Taemin. Jinki returned the boy's bow, chuckling. "Yes...he is quite adorable, Haru...ah, here," he said, turning and going back into the kitchen to get the tin of macaroons he had put together for Haru. He brought it out, smiling and handing it to the fox. "Here, the two of you can share these, if you'd like."
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 10th July 2012, 1:40 pm

Taemin blushed as the other talked to him, as well as when he called him 'adorable'. He seemed a very nice person. And the sweets... If only he could own such a place...
His eyes shone discreetly as he saw the other come back with the macaroons. They looked absolutely delicious.
He smiled at Jinki when he said that he could eat it as well.
"Ah... Thank you." He said, timidly getting of the sweets
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 11th July 2012, 9:11 pm

Haru smiled, taking one of the cookies himself. "Thanks Jinki! These are always so good," he at the cookie, being careful to not make himself sick on too many of them again.
"So Taemin, how long have you lived in the park?" he tilted his head, looking back to the kid he had brought 'home' with him.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 12th July 2012, 12:43 pm

Taemin took a bite on the sweet. He munched it, smiling a bit. It was really delicious in every way. He chewed it and swallowed it, then paying attention to what Haru asked him.
"Umm... I've been there for some years already..." He mumbled. "Almost ten, I guess." He smiled. "It was the safest place a child could go, perhaps... Now that I've grown up, it's surely not the same thing." He smiled a bit.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 19th July 2012, 2:26 pm

He listened to their conversation, having gone to rearrange some of the things in the display cases so they looked better. It was difficult to believe that Taemin had stayed in the actual park itself for so long, but, then again, it was a possibility. He frowned a bit, looking up. "...that's a long time..." he mumbled, sighing and going back to what he was doing. "Do you plan on leaving there soon or staying, Taeminnie?"
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 24th July 2012, 6:02 pm

"Indeed..." Taemin smiled a bit. "A long time... At least it's a calm place where I could stay without many problems..." He mumbled.
"I'm planning of leaving..." He answered when asked. "...I just don't know when and to where..." He sighed. "I've been so alone here... But maybe, I could stay... Now that I'm meeting new people." He smiled at Jinki.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 26th July 2012, 11:25 am

Jinki frowned, looking up. "If there's nowhere else, you can always stay with me, if you'd like..." he offered, smiling faintly. He hoped that he wasn't seeming too straight-forward with such an offer, considering he had only just met the kid twenty minutes or so ago, but it was probably worth a shot.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 28th July 2012, 12:08 am

Taemin blushed completely at Jinki's words. So direct yet so sweet and caring. He couldn't help but smile a bit, timidly. Where he could find such a lovable person...?
"I guess... I guess I should stay, then..." He mumbled, not looking directly to the other, but still smiling adorably.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 28th July 2012, 3:32 pm

"That would be great!" Haru clapped his hands together. "Jinki is really nice, and clean so you would be just fine," He smiled and stepped behind Taemin, placing his hands on the boy's shoulders and gently pushing him forward towards Jinki. "Oh, and then I'll be able to visit both of you."
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 29th July 2012, 11:55 am

Jinki indeed seemed a nice guy. He knew he was trustworthy. Taemin, however, felt a little confused when he saw Haru coming behind him and touching his shoulders. He barely noticed when he was pushed to Jinki, due to surprise. He blushed from head to toe and taking a step back.
"H-Haru-sshi..." He thought, as he was too shy to speak up.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 1st August 2012, 7:13 pm

"Alright, then....I'll open up one of the bedrooms tonight and make sure it's clean for you to use, Taemin," he said, smiling sweetly. Jinki couldn't help but chuckle softly at how the boy blushed, especially when Haru pushed him forward a bit and made him turn a darker shade of red. It was quite adorable, he'd have to say. The baker turned, going back into the kitchen to finish up a cake he had been working on, humming quietly to himself after calling out that the two of them could make themselves comfortable, and help themselves to the sweets if they wanted to.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 2nd August 2012, 12:32 pm

"Thank you so much, Jinki-hyung..." Taemin bowed. It was going to be nice, living with someone else, wouldn't be? Specially in a bakery...
He smiled, looking around. So many delicious sweets. Maybe he could work there too? There were many things he could do there. Anyway, it was just a thought. But he was excited. He wouldn't be all alone anymore.
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 2nd August 2012, 8:36 pm

He nodded in response before he left. "You're welcome, Taemin-ah," he said, smiling brightly. As he worked on the cake, he tried to figure out what it would be like actually living with someone again. Jinki didn't remember how long ago it had been when the human couple that had run the bakery had passed away. They were the last people he had shared a home with; and they had been like grandparents to him, too.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Taemin 4th August 2012, 1:23 pm

Taemin didn't knew what was living with someone else since he was a child. However, he was feeling ready for this. It would be nice, as well as he expected for it to be fun as well. He looked at Jinki working on the cake and smiled.
What does living in a bakery looks like?
Taemin
Taemin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next