Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
Shouting Star [Finished] - Page 7 Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
Shouting Star [Finished] - Page 7 Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
Shouting Star [Finished] - Page 7 Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
Shouting Star [Finished] - Page 7 Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
Shouting Star [Finished] - Page 7 Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
Shouting Star [Finished] - Page 7 Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
Shouting Star [Finished] - Page 7 Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
Shouting Star [Finished] - Page 7 Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
Shouting Star [Finished] - Page 7 Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Shouting Star [Finished]

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Shouting Star [Finished] - Page 7 Empty Re: Shouting Star [Finished]

Post  Haru 12th June 2012, 10:25 pm

"Bleh! Salty foods are like the worst for that," Haru made a disgusted face, but was still smiling. "Fresh fruits and vegetables would make you taste much sweeter. Though, there is still always the little bit of salt that your body naturally has in it," the fox pouted at that fact. He would give someone head all they wanted if there was no salty flavor, but there was no chance. "I want those cookies again, just not the green ones," he smiled wide, his dimple imprinted with his piercing. He observed Jinki's shakiness and giggled again. He clearly did a good job for his virgin. "I won't make you cook. You're too worn out."
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 12th June 2012, 11:29 pm

"...I like fruit...but it's kind of expensive, so I only buy it for cakes and bread..." he murmured, frowning a little. Jinki wondered for a moment as he went to put on his shoes how Haru knew such facts, but didn't bother to actually ask about it. "Alright...what kind did you like the most?" he asked, smiling softly. He appreciated that the fox noticed how exhausted he was, and had picked something already made.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 12th June 2012, 11:51 pm

Haru followed Jinki like a little puppy. "I like the pink and brown ones. Oh, and the yellow ones!" he jumped up and down a little bit, excited he would be getting a tr--snack. It was a snack. "When you get back you should sleep or something, and I'll go so I don't bother you," he smiled. He was also thinking if he was going to service the phoenix again, he would find a way to get fruits and stuff for Jinki.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 13th June 2012, 12:36 am

"Then those are the ones you'll get the most of," he said with a nod, grabbing the key to the side door for the bakery, leading Haru down the stairs and back inside. He turned the lights on, going and getting a tin that he had gotten popcorn in for some holiday or another and kept, since it was pretty. Jinki had kept the divider, too, so he went to where he kept the rest of his macaroons and filled the three different sections of the tin with the sweet cookies.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 13th June 2012, 12:52 am

Haru followed along happily, bouncing down the steps and humming a small rhyme with each step. He watched Jinki closely, snagging one of the cookies out of the tin when he placed it there and munching on it. He was really starting to like those things, even if the green ones were evil.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 13th June 2012, 1:00 am

"Oh, and you can stay the night if you want to. You can have the couch if you want to watch TV...otherwise just pick a room. The sheets are all clean, I promise," he said, chuckling as Haru stole one of the cookies before he could get the lid of the tin on. Jinki sealed it up, then led Haru back upstairs after turning the lights off and re-locking the door.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 13th June 2012, 1:11 am

The fox followed close behind again, pouting when Jinki took the tin. He hadn't originally planned on staying the night, but it couldn't hurt. It was getting late after all, and he didn't really feel like walking home. Plus, there were cookies. Haru smiled as he nearly pounced on Jinki, putting his arms around the man and reaching for the tin of cookies. "I can sleep anywhere. And considering a few things, I'm not really worried about your sheets being clean or not."
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 13th June 2012, 1:19 am

He couldn't help but laugh when Haru all but pounced on him, going after the cookies. He opened the tin so he could grab a few, then closed it again so they wouldn't go bad. Jinki let himself and the fox back inside the second floor, locking the door behind himself and kicking his shoes back off. He blushed a little, smiling. "True...here. Don't eat all of them, I don't want you to get sick..." he said quietly, handing Haru the tin.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 13th June 2012, 1:25 am

Haru gladly took a few more cookies, and froze when Jinki told him not to eat them all. That was kind of his plan, but, he supposed that maybe the phoenix was right about him getting sick. He put the tin down on the table and sat on the couch. "So, you sleep in the tree then?"
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 13th June 2012, 1:46 am

He nodded. "Yep, I sleep in the tree," he answered, getting the TV remote for the fox and switching the thing on. Jinki went and turned the lights off, leaving the TV as the only source of light. "Watch whatever you want to, it won't bother me at all."
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 13th June 2012, 1:54 am

Haru could only blink as he took the remote from Jinki. He had no idea how to use the thing. Obviously you press the buttons, but he didn't know what they did. The fox never actually watched TV, unless it was on in a place that he was in. "I think I'll just leave it on this.." he mumbled putting the remote back down on the table. He didn't want to mess something up by pressing the wrong button. He curled up in a ball at one end of the couch making himself comfortable. It was way softer than his bed, and he knew he would be asleep in no time as soon as his eyes fell closed.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinki 13th June 2012, 3:28 pm

Jinki smiled to himself, going and getting a blanket from the closet and tucking it around the fox so he would stay warm. He really couldn't help but lean down and press a light kiss to the top of Haru's head, ruffling his hair before going and shifting into his bird form. He settled himself in his nest, tucking his head under a wing and letting himself doze off.
Jinki
Jinki

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru 13th June 2012, 4:38 pm

Haru was nearly asleep when Jinki gave him the fluffy blanket. His hand crept to pull it over his shoulders, but when the phoenix kissed his head, he pulled it over his face. He could feel his cheeks getting a little warm, so he wanted to cover the pink. It took him a little bit to fall asleep after that.
Haru
Haru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7