Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
Flowered Respite | Open [Finished] - Page 2 Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
Flowered Respite | Open [Finished] - Page 2 Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
Flowered Respite | Open [Finished] - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
Flowered Respite | Open [Finished] - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
Flowered Respite | Open [Finished] - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
Flowered Respite | Open [Finished] - Page 2 Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
Flowered Respite | Open [Finished] - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
Flowered Respite | Open [Finished] - Page 2 Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
Flowered Respite | Open [Finished] - Page 2 Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Flowered Respite | Open [Finished]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Flowered Respite | Open [Finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: Flowered Respite | Open [Finished]

Post  Shinji 8th June 2012, 12:14 am

Shinji found the other's frown adorable and smiled just a little more. The demon had always wanted to open up an ice cream parlor since he loved the food so much, but never ended up doing it. But he did know of a place near the park that was for sale, and it would be perfect to put one in. He had no interest in personally working there, even if he liked it. And he found the idea of JaeJoong working there extremely amusing. So he figured why not ask. "I'm not. It would be better than doing strange jobs, and probably pay better as well."
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

https://mirroredlies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Flowered Respite | Open [Finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: Flowered Respite | Open [Finished]

Post  JaeJoong 8th June 2012, 1:06 am

Better pay. And getting away from being an unofficial gardener. Jae liked the sound of that, even if it did have to do with ice cream. He sighed, nodding. "Alright...why not," he said, more or less giving in to Shinji's suggestion. He just really, really hoped he wasn't screwing himself over by saying yes to such an idea.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 8th June 2012, 1:19 am

Shinji smirked when the other man agreed to his offer. "Great, I'll begin it's construction tomorrow," he stated like it was no big deal. And it really wasn't. He had the money and resources to have the place running in merely a few days. "In the mean time, I suggest you learn to like ice cream."
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 8th June 2012, 1:29 am

Tomorrow? He blinked, a little confused, but sighed and figured that Shinji probably was at least somewhat wealthy. Or more so, if compared to JaeJoong. He tilted his head a little at the last statement. "....I'll try...as long as you don't try to force-feed it to me, or make me eat anything strange..."
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 8th June 2012, 1:37 am

Shinji blinked at the other's words. He actually hadn't thought of force feeding him ice cream, but it was now an option if necessary. "I won't give you any strange kinds," he said dismissing the other part of what the other stated.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 8th June 2012, 1:50 am

JaeJoong narrowed his eyes, frowning. "...I'm sorry, Shinji, but if that's what you're going to try and do, then I won't agree to such a thing. My brothers were bad enough, I refuse to go through that again," he said, shaking his head slightly. And he wouldn't, either. Said brothers, who were all older than he was, had brought home what he had at first thought were treats when he was still young. But the ice cream had always severely upset his stomach in his other form, making him sick for days and sometimes weeks. But they had some sort of sick pleasure in it, and always forced him to eat it, not caring what happened to him. And Jae was not about to relive any of that.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 8th June 2012, 1:59 am

"I don't do things unnecessarily," Shinji almost glared at the accusation JaeJoong was going for. He wasn't that cruel, even as a demon. Actually, he noticed most of the snow and ice demons kept to themselves in the mountains. He was one of the few that moved away from there. "I have no intention of torturing you. As long as you do things properly, there is no reason to punish you correct?" the demon didn't expect JaeJoong to agree with ice cream over night, but he did expect the other to at least try to like the treat.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 8th June 2012, 2:04 am

The frown didn't leave his face, but it did lessen slightly. "...yeah...fine..." he agreed quietly, looking back at the flower in his hand and slowly pulling off each of the petals. He half-hated this idea, but hey. He'd take what he could get. Even something he disliked to an extreme beat out being a one-man lawn service. Or fixing plumbing. Anything, really, was beat out by this. He sighed, tossing aside the now petal-less flower.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 8th June 2012, 9:12 am

Shinji watched the younger man's hands as he tore the flower's petals from their center. He never understood why people did that. Flowers were beautiful, why ruin them. As it was tossed his eyes followed and stayed on it as he spoke. "Find me in three days, that should be enough time," he picked up the discarded flower stem and blew on it gently, covering it in a think layer of ice then handing it back to JaeJoong.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 8th June 2012, 11:59 am

He blinked, watching Shinji as he more or less turned the ruined flower into a popsicle. "...okay..." he said quietly, turning the flower in his hand. Had he upset the other man by doing that? More than likely. JaeJoong wasn't fond of that idea.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 8th June 2012, 12:29 pm

"Maybe you like popcicles more," Shinji said with an awkward smirk. "They are just as good," he extended the ice JaeJoong held, creating petals and leaves. The stem slowly coiled around the other's wrist but not too tight. "Don't forget, three days. If you do, you'll be stuck on the edge of the city forever," the ice demon turned on his heal and began walking back in the direction of his car. He had work to do after all if his time limit was so short.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 8th June 2012, 12:36 pm

He laughed a little, smiling and watching the ice extend into a lovely flower. "I won't forget," he said with a nod, blinking and watching him walk away before looking back at the ice flower he held. What an eccentric person Shinji was. He was, in a way, right. JaeJoong did like popsicles a lot. He sighed, gently breaking off an ice leaf and sucking on it as he thought about his new 'job'.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 8th June 2012, 12:51 pm

Once he got back to his car, Shinji realized that he didn't actually tell the young man where to find him. He considered going back, but changed his mind. If JaeJoong wanted it enough like he assumed he did, the other would find him. He started up the car and used his magic to change the atmosphere so it was much more comfortable for himself, instead of just having it over his skin, and drove off back to the city.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2