Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
Feast of the Moon [Minki] Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
Feast of the Moon [Minki] Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
Feast of the Moon [Minki] Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
Feast of the Moon [Minki] Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
Feast of the Moon [Minki] Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
Feast of the Moon [Minki] Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
Feast of the Moon [Minki] Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
Feast of the Moon [Minki] Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
Feast of the Moon [Minki] Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Feast of the Moon [Minki]

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Feast of the Moon [Minki] Empty Feast of the Moon [Minki]

Post  Ko-Ki 9th June 2012, 7:50 pm

Ko-Ki had no idea what brought him to the beach, but there he sat on the peer's railing looking out over the ocean. He didn't like sand, but the way the moon shown over the water always drew his attention. It sparkled brightly over the endless ocean, so much different than the Outlands. He sighed and kicked his feet. Things had been really slow for him the past couple days, which was unusual for the pace he had since arriving in the city, and he wasn't really sure what to do with himself.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Feast of the Moon [Minki] Empty Re: Feast of the Moon [Minki]

Post  Minki 9th June 2012, 10:55 pm

He had gone swimming today to get away from the mess and noise of the City. The water was wonderfully cold, soaking through his feathers and fur soothingly. Minki shook himself as he left the water, sending drops of the liquid everywhere. He was completely unaware that someone was sitting on the pier, or that he had accidentally gotten that person wet.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 9th June 2012, 11:29 pm

Ko-Ki yelled as he fell back and off the railing. He had no idea what hit him, but he didn't like it. He jumped up hissing and glaring over the railing with hot pink eyes. "What the hell is your problem! There are other people around you know!" He yelled down at whatever was there before actually seeing the white dragon. He stopped glaring, his head tilting to the side, though his eyes stayed pink. He'd never seen a dragon like that before. "...The fuck?"
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 9th June 2012, 11:39 pm

The yell perked his ears and made him turn his head, blinking. The stare from those pink eyes made him fold his wings tightly to his body and make himself as small as possible, shying away from the man with the bright clothing. Minki would have whimpered if he could, but being mute, he was that way in both forms. So he stuck with making himself look small.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 10th June 2012, 12:09 am

"Oi, answer me you fuzzy lizard!" he yelled again. Why was the stupid thing afraid of him? Ko-Ki jumped over the railing, landing in the sand and straightening out his skirt. It was probably a good thing he remembered to wear shorts that day, other wise he would have flashed the dragon on the way down. "You have to apologize for getting my clothes wet," he dismissed his thoughts and glared at the white thing in front of him.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 10th June 2012, 12:16 am

Well that was a new insult. He hadn't heard that one at all before. Minki curled his tail around himself, watching the man with wide blue eyes. He couldn't answer. It was impossible to do so. Literally so. He would try if he could, but it would be totally useless.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 10th June 2012, 12:39 am

Ko-Ki crossed his arms and tapped his foot. He didn't like when people didn't do as he said. "You have to answer me you know," he said again. He huffed as he stared at those blue eyes. He wouldn't admit it he liked the color, not until he got an apology.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 10th June 2012, 12:47 am

He blinked, tilting his head slightly. There was no way that he could do as he asked. He opened his mouth a bit, then shook his head to try and get across that he couldn't make a sound in reponse to what the man was saying to him.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 10th June 2012, 12:57 am

A little growl escaped the vampire's throat. What the hell?! he thought, not controlling himself so his voice ended up in mind-speak so the dragon could hear it. "Why won't you answer! I don't like being ignored you know."
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 10th June 2012, 1:07 am

He made a face of slight confusion, since he wasn't used to mindspeech. Minki blinked, uncurling his tail enough to write in the sand. 'I can't answer you,' he wrote, letting the water wash the words away before continuing. 'Can't speak or even make a sound.' He looked back at the man when he finished writing, curling his tail back against himself.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 10th June 2012, 1:27 am

"Well that's stupid," Ko-Ki said after reading the sand. He never met someone who didn't talk before. "Why not! You have to apologize. How can you do that if you don't talk!?" the vampire pouted.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 10th June 2012, 1:33 am

He blinked. 'Tell me about it. Sucks being mute,' he wrote in the sand. 'Sorry for getting you wet...I didn't mean it.' He frowned as much as he could, trying to express what he was writing with his eyes, too.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 10th June 2012, 1:54 am

Ko-Ki had a slight look of disgust on his face. "Am I going to have to read everything you say?" he wasn't sure he liked that idea. The vampire didn't know people could be mute. "You have to be able to talk somehow."
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 10th June 2012, 11:19 am

Minki sighed, shifting himself into his human form shamelessly. He pushed his hair out of his face with a finger tipped in bright pink nail polish, then pulled his travel notebook and pencil from his pocket and wrote something before holding it out for the man. 'Unfortunately, yes. It sucks, doesn't it? I'm sorry...'
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 10th June 2012, 12:15 pm

Ko-Ki frowned at the paper. "This is irritating," he huffed. The little vampire didn't like reading. The only reason he ever went into the large library his father had was to play 'hide and seek' or to take a nap. "Can't you just talk in peoples heads like me?" he questioned. Maybe he wasn't the best at mind-speak, but he could at least do it a little bit. Though he would never tell someone that he didn't have actual control over the ability.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 10th June 2012, 12:18 pm

He smiled slightly, chuckling in silence. 'Not unless you can read my thoughts, nope...it's difficult for me, too, though...' he wrote, frowning again. It was nigh impossible to communicate properly with anyone, especially like this. Minki hated it.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 10th June 2012, 12:32 pm

"Well I can!" he pouted at his doubted abilities. "That's part of it. I can get in your head and hear every little thing you think, so you'd better not insult me!" he pointed at the person standing in front of him. He had actually only invaded a person's mind a few times by accident, but the way he saw it, he could still do it. Besides, he didn't like when people doubted him, especially when they didn't know him.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 10th June 2012, 12:43 pm

'Well, then try. Please. I don't like writing so much,' he wrote, frowning more. He didn't exactly doubt the man at all, he was simply exhausted and somewhat skeptical of everything around him at the moment.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 10th June 2012, 12:57 pm

You have to think for it to work stupid his thought somewhat making it into the other's head. He didn't necessarily do it on purpose, but he didn't care if he was heard either.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 10th June 2012, 12:59 pm

Hey! Be nice... he thought, frowning at the other male. Why was he allowed to use insults? That wasn't fair. Minki pouted a bit at him, stowing away his notebook and pencil and crossing his arms.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 10th June 2012, 1:24 pm

Ko-Ki jumped just slightly at the other's voice. He wasn't actually expecting it to work right away, but hell, he would take it. Why should I be nice, you splashed me! he didn't want to be nice to the dragon. He didn't know why, but he was determined not to be. Plus, you look weird. Why are you all fuzzy like that?
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 10th June 2012, 2:00 pm

Minki frowned. It's not like I did it on purpose, though. I didn't know you were there... He sighed quietly. ...fuzzy? Oh. Because I'm from the top of the Mountains, where it's really cold, he answered, smiling a little when the other said he looked weird. For a dragon, yes, he certainly was out of the ordinary. But to Minki, it was normal.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 10th June 2012, 2:28 pm

Maybe you should pay more attention then. You aren't the only one in the world Ko-Ki pouted. He was pretty much dry now, but he didn't care. He didn't like being wet unvoluntarily. You still look weird. And not even soft he lied. Actually, even though it was wet Ko-Ki thought his fur looked like it would be nice and fluffy when it dried off.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 10th June 2012, 2:33 pm

That comment made Minki reach up and mess with the fur on the collar of his poncho. He had made it from the fur he had shed one year, and it felt soft enough to him. He frowned a little. ...I said I was sorry... he thought, looking down at the sand under his feet and fidgeting with the hem of his poncho. He didn't respond to the man's other thought, though.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 10th June 2012, 2:53 pm

"Well at least you can apologize some way. There would be an issue if you couldn't," Ko-Ki watched the dragons hand go to his collar and tilted his head. He decided he wanted to pet it too, so he did, reaching his hand up and stroking the poncho. "What's in the mountains? Ohh, soft..." his thoughts and voice came out at once.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next