Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 5 Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 5 Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 5 Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 5 Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 5 Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 5 Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 5 Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 5 Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 5 Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Feast of the Moon [Minki]

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 5 Empty Re: Feast of the Moon [Minki]

Post  Ko-Ki 20th June 2012, 10:11 pm

Ko-Ki leaned back and sat normally on the couch with his legs crossed. His pink eyes watched Minki as he walked around, but darted to the TV, confused when the screen went black. "I don't really play games like that..." he mumbled staring at the screen.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 20th June 2012, 10:40 pm

He pouted a little. Not even Tetris? he asked, going and changing a few things around by the TV and turning on a rather old looking gaming system, bringing the vampire a controller with a smile. Here. It's fun, I promise.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 21st June 2012, 12:31 am

The vampire shook his head. It wasn't that he wasn't allowed to have video games. Actually, he had a lot of them. But he never played them. It was too difficult to sit there and play games by yourself for hours on end because you simply can't leave. He took the controller, and blinked at the screen. He had no idea what to expect, but the pixilated colors were pretty.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 21st June 2012, 12:51 am

I can play a few levels for you to figure out how it works, if you want, Minki offered, sitting down beside the vampire. ....then again..I dunno if you like puzzle sorts of things... The blonde sighted, shaking his head a bit. How stupid of him, not to ask what Ko-Ki liked first.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 21st June 2012, 1:14 am

"It's okay, I just need to know what buttons to press," Ko-Ki looked down at the controller he was given. He wasn't completely unfamiliar with systems, but he was a little clumsy with the controllers sometimes. "And puzzles are okay. There was an elder who would always give me really weird ones when I was bothering him. Sometimes they took weeks to figure out..." the little vampire pouted at the thought. He didn't hate it at all. Actually, if there was anyone he kind of missed, it was the elder. Even if he thought Ko-Ki was annoying, he would always humor the young vampire in some way. It was just the puzzles that were difficult at times.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 21st June 2012, 2:35 pm

Minki smiled more, pointing out the buttons that he explained. This one rotates the blocks, and this one with the arrows moves them left and right he thought, blinking at the vampire. ...weeks? They must have been really complicated, then... He wouldn't say he was a major fan of puzzles, but he did like the simple ones. Something like that, though, would probably drive the dragon to the point of wanting to pull his hair out.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 21st June 2012, 2:52 pm

Ko-Ki nodded as he listened tot he explanation. He was usually pretty quick at picking things up, even if his execution was clumsy. "Yeah. A lot of them were from ancient realms, and old relics, so there was a lot of deciphering in the languages..." the vampire shrugged. He didn't usually tell people stuff like that, because it was easier to play dumb. The more people knew about you, the worse things could become. But, somehow he couldn't stop himself from sharing the information with the dragon.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 21st June 2012, 3:04 pm

...languages? That sounds really fun, actually... he thought, smiling faintly to himself. That was simple, at least to him. Minki pondered on such puzzles as he set up the game for two players, making sure to give the vampire a little bit of an advantage since he was a beginner to it. ...okay...ready?
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 21st June 2012, 3:18 pm

"They can be fun, if you actually know what you're doing for the puzzles. The instructions were in the languages too, so if you translated them wrong, you would end up doing the whole puzzle wrong," Ko-Ki slightly pouted at the memory. He had had a few misshapes like that, and nearly blew up a couple things because of it. Whoever came up with those puzzles back in the day seemed pretty sadistic, or maybe it was just the elder who gave them to him who was. He nodded at Minki, figuring he was as ready as he would ever be, and looked over the controller one more time so he wouldn't forget what button was where.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 21st June 2012, 5:58 pm

...oh... he thought, pretty much mumbling. That took away all the fun, at least in his eyes. Minki pouted a little, starting the game, and began absent-mindedly making lines so Ko-Ki could see what the point of the game was and decide if he liked it or not. The dragon felt discouraged suddenly, but he really wasn't sure why.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 22nd June 2012, 2:06 am

"It wasn't so bad though, I mean I got to learn a lot of languages that way. It's funny to hear what people will say when they think you aren't listening or can't understand," he smiled as he watched Minki playing the game, picking up on what to do and mimicking it. It was a little difficult for him, but he kind of like it. "I bet you're underestimated a lot too, because you don't talk and stuff," he said, glancing slightly to his new friend.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 22nd June 2012, 4:18 pm

Minki smiled as his listened to Ko-Ki, making sure he remembered every word of it. It was something he did to make sure he didn't forget good memories; this was something he didn't want to forget. He couldn't help ut smile more when he saw the vampire picking up on what he was doing. The smiled faded somewhat, though, when he spoke again. ...people see me as a weak little kid. Some take pity on me, like I'm some lost puppy with no home. And other people think that it's all just a joke...
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 22nd June 2012, 4:51 pm

"Well, you are kind of cute like a puppy," the vampire shrugged as he frowned at the shapes building up on his side of the screen. It seemed this game was more difficult than he thought.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 22nd June 2012, 6:23 pm

Minki pouted. I'm a dragon, not a doggy... he thought, smiling when he noticed Ko-Ki's side of the screen. It's like a big jigsaw puzzle...you have to piece it all together to make lines, that way they disappear and you have room for more pieces. Except for the red blocks, those don't show up enough. I think they take miniature vacations.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 22nd June 2012, 7:04 pm

"I didn't say you were a dog, just cute like a puppy or something. I haven't seen one up close or anything, but from the pictures they look really cute," he kept pouting as the blocks reached the top of the screen. "Can they actually go on vacations?"
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 22nd June 2012, 8:49 pm

There are stray dogs here...and they are cute... Minki blinked as Ko-Ki's side of the screen grayed out, stating the blonde the winner. He shrugged, selecting the 'play again' option. ...er...no. I was being sarcastic...
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 22nd June 2012, 9:57 pm

"I haven't seen any anywhere," he pouted as the new game started. "All I've seen are some werewolves and things like that," Ko-Ki pressed a few buttons, already messing up his side of the screen. "Oh...But, it would be interesting if there was a place where things like that took time to relax."
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 23rd June 2012, 12:06 am

They stay to the north side of the City...near the castle... he thought, purposely setting himself up to lose but making it look accidental. He couldn't win everything, that would be unfair to Ko-Ki. Minki laughed silently at the vampire's words, however. That would be interesting...a video game character vacation spot.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 23rd June 2012, 1:23 am

"Maybe we could go there one night, I would like to see them," he mumbled. He definitely would like to see a dog for real. It was one of the things on his list of things to find that he read about. His head tilted as he was starting to do well in the game. It was a little strange consider how well Minki was doing before. "A vacation spot would be nice..."
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 23rd June 2012, 11:15 am

I can take you, if you want, he offered, frowning a bit at his own side of the screen. He hated messing up a game he was actually quite good at, but he hadn't been paying any attention at all to the last block, and had screwed things up even more than he'd originally intended. Minki sighed, giving a slight nod. That does sound nice.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 23rd June 2012, 11:47 am

Ko-Ki smiled at the thought of seeing a dog for the first time. "I definitely want that," he looked to Minki, not even paying attention to the fact that he was doing even better at the game. That didn't even matter now that he was able to see a puppy for real. "Could we bring one home?" He asked hopefully.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 23rd June 2012, 12:47 pm

His side of the screen grayed out, and he smiled, looking at Ko-Ki. I don't see why we couldn't...it's not like I can't afford a pet, he answered, nodding a bit. Minki wouldn't mind that, not in the least. He would enjoy the extra company, too, when the vampire wasn't around.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 23rd June 2012, 9:50 pm

The vampire's smile widened when Minki said they could get a puppy. He didn't know too much about how to take care of them, but he could learn. It was going to be interesting being responsible for something. Especially since he didn't really take much responsibility for himself. But maybe the dragon would be willing to take care of both him and the dog.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 26th June 2012, 12:13 am

He blinked, tilting his head slightly. Minki found he enjoyed seeing Ko-Ki so happy. He wasn't quite sure why, though. Maybe it was because he had been the one to cause such happiness. The dragon never got the chance to do that very often. ...you look so happy...
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 26th June 2012, 9:11 am

Ko-Ki blinked for a moment at the dragon's statement. Sitting back, he nodded with the smile still in place on his lips. "I guess I am, if this is what being happy is," he leaned to his side so he was leaning onto Minki, his head on the blonde's shoulder. He never actually knew what people considered 'happy'. Actually, he didn't know the name for most of his emotions. The vampire would just act on whatever he felt, which more often than not would lead him into trouble.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next