Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 3 Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 3 Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 3 Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 3 Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 3 Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 3 Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 3 Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 3 Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 3 Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Feast of the Moon [Minki]

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Feast of the Moon [Minki] - Page 3 Empty Re: Feast of the Moon [Minki]

Post  Ko-Ki 12th June 2012, 10:07 pm

Ko-Ki pouted, taken aback when Minki looked at him like that. He didn't question anything though except how did he get the whole floor? he thought as he followed behind the dragon boy.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 12th June 2012, 10:10 pm

Only two other people live here. As long as we pay our rent, we have full run of the place...we agreed on one floor each, he thought, answer the question as he led the vampire to the apartment he used the most. Minki unlocked the door, letting the other male in first, and then followed him in.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 12th June 2012, 10:20 pm

Ko-Ki did as he was instructed, stepping into the apartment and looking around. "So, you live in this building with two other people, like it's your house?" the idea sounded familiar to him. His own home in the Outlands was like that. Everyone there was either family or worked for his father, but none of them really interacted with each other.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 12th June 2012, 10:42 pm

Sort of...just without the house part, he answered, going towards his linen closet. Feel free to make yourself at home. Would you like something to eat, or can you not handle normal food...? Minki pulled a box out as he asked the question, shutting the closet door and taking the box to the coffee table in his living room.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 12th June 2012, 11:11 pm

"I don't like normal food, it's gross and makes me sick," Ko-Ki took the offer and sat down in the living room, still looking at everything. Once Minki came in with the box, the vampire watched him setting it down. "I would like something to eat though."
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 12th June 2012, 11:33 pm

Alright...here, go through this and see what you like color-wise and such, and I'll go catch you something to have for dinner, he thought, thinking it an agreeable thing. Well, Minki hoped so. He didn't want to offend the vampire by accident, that was for certain.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 12th June 2012, 11:55 pm

"Ehhh, catch me something?" Ko-Ki's eyebrow raised. Minki wasn't planning on getting him a squirrel or something...right? There was no chance he would eat something like that, not again. He started picking through the colors, picking out some purples and pinks he thought went well together.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 13th June 2012, 12:33 am

Yes. Don't worry, I'm not going to go brush scrounging for your dinner or anything. I know a little bit about vampire tastes...but at least tell me what you prefer, so I can try to find it? he asked, smiling. He had no problem with hunting anymore, or even bringing something home still alive. Minki rarely ate while he was in his human form, unless it was sweets.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 13th June 2012, 12:49 am

The vampire tilted his head. "So you don't mind me killing something in your house? Cool," he shrugged and thought about what he wanted. "How about something sweet, but not too young. Oh, maybe someone who works out?" he smiled thinking that something sweet yet healthy would be the perfect breakfast for him.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 13th June 2012, 1:03 am

I can do that, he answered with a nod, smiling and turning to leave. Feel free to pick out whatever you want, by the way. I have a lot more than just what's in that box...it's in the bedroom next to the bathroom, if you want to go through it or something. I'll be back in a bit. With that, Minki left and went up to the roof, shifting forms and heading off to the jogging path in the forest to get the vampire something for dinner.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 13th June 2012, 1:18 am

Ko-Ki was excited. He loved it when someone brought him food. Hunting was pretty easy for him sometimes, but he preferred having others do his bidding. When Minki left, he hopped up from his seat and began looking through everything. Even if the dragon didn't say he could search for the other stuff, he would have went through his things anyway. He liked looking at all the stuff other people had. It was just a habit to go through someone's bag or room. Not many people liked him doing it though, but it didn't stop him.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 13th June 2012, 1:36 am

He returned half an hour later, pulling someone he had knocked out down the hall way with him. They would be waking up any moment for sure, so Minki dragged them into his apartment and locked the door. Oh K-Ki, delivery, he called out mentally for the vampire, so he could come get his 'food', so to speak.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 13th June 2012, 1:46 am

At the sound of the front door, Ko-Ki poked his head out of Minki's room. He smiled at the sight of the 'delivery', and and skipped to the unconscious person. They smelled kinda sweaty, and their clothes were tacky, but Ko-Ki supposed that was because of running or something. An exercise that the vampire never really understood. He straddled the body as the person slowly woke up, and smiled wide enough to show his fangs before his eyes flared in bright pink. He hugged his breakfast and sank his teeth in deep at their throat drinking quickly so they wouldn't fight back and make a mess. If there was something Ko-Ki never was, it was a messy eater.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 13th June 2012, 2:02 am

He smiled and left the vampire to his meal, going to see what had been gone through and what Ko-Ki had picked out for his nails. None of his things were missing, though some of his personal stuff had been gone through. Minki didn't mind at all, it was nice for someone to be nosy once in a while.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 13th June 2012, 6:23 pm

Ko-Ki finished his meal quickly. When he was done, he dropped the corpse where it was and went to find Minki. He watched the dragon, licking the blood from his lips and leaned against the wall. "I didn't take anything, so you can stop looking around like that," he crossed his arms, pink eyes shining. He wasn't a thief, and didn't like being accused of it.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 13th June 2012, 7:14 pm

I know you didn't...it's just nice to see everything moved around by someone else, he thought, smiling at the vampire. Did you enjoy your meal? Minki rather hoped so, he didn't want to disappoint his guest in anyway. And did you find anything you liked for your nails?
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 13th June 2012, 8:15 pm

"Huh?" the vampire didn't get it. If he had a bunch of things, he wouldn't really want people moving it around. He decided to just shrug that one off though, this kid was weird. "He was good, and yes," Ko-Ki smiled, his fangs showing as he skipped to the pile of things he found. In it were some little silver spikes and pink gems, along with both black and pink polish. "Can you do leopard print?"
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 14th June 2012, 12:45 am

I've never really had anyone go through my things before...it's a nice reminder that someone's come over, that's all, he clarified, following after Ko-Ki to see what he had found. Glad you enjoyed your meal...hm? Leopard print? Of course. Let me just take your left overs to the lady downstairs and then I'll come back and find one of my little brushes for detailing. Minki smiled, leaving the apartment and dragging the dead man with him. He came back only a few minutes later, digging out a brush and asking the vampire to sit down.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 14th June 2012, 1:13 am

"The lady downstairs...?" he mumbled watching Minki drag the body away. His head tilted when the dragon came back and did as he was told, sitting on the couch. "What is the lady downstairs that she would want my leftovers?" Ko-Ki brought up his legs onto the couch to sit cross-legged.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 14th June 2012, 1:18 am

I'm not sure what she is, actually. All I know is that she enjoys snacking on things freshly dead, he answered, turning the TV on to a random station for background noise, then sitting himself next to the vampire. Alright...do you want the base color pink, black, or should I switch between the two?
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 14th June 2012, 1:42 am

"She sounds interesting," Ko-Ki looked at the TV, raising his eyebrow before looking back at the dragon. "Ohh, switching would be cute. And I want the spikes on my thumb and fourth finger. The gems on the other fingers," he explained smiling, holding up his hands and wiggling his fingers as he explained them.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 14th June 2012, 1:49 am

Okay...I can do that, he thought, smiling a bit and picking up the pink nail polish first, shaking it so it wouldn't come out badly. Minki got Ko-Ki to hold his hands still as he painted every other finger nail with the bright pink, then put the black on the remaining ones. He arranged the gems and spikes in the order they would go while the nail polish dried, smiling to himself.
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 14th June 2012, 2:08 am

The vampire swayed back and forth as Minki did his painting. He didn't really have an interest in the TV, so he took to watching the blonde. "So what do you do to live here? And what about the other people you live with? Well, aside from the lady downstairs," he started to question, not really fond of the 'silence'.
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Minki 14th June 2012, 12:42 pm

He smiled, getting one of his tiny brushes and starting to paint leopard spots on the nails that had dried. I get flowers out of the mountains and sell them to someone who lives closer to the center of the City. He pays a lot for them...not sure what he is or why he would want flowers that only bloom during blizzards, though, he answered to the first question, waiting for the spots he had finished to dry. And I've never seen the other guy that lives here...
Minki
Minki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ko-Ki 14th June 2012, 1:39 pm

"There are flowers like that?" he asked, pouting with his head tilted to the side. They must be really important... he though, not taking the care to hide it. "How do you know the other person is a guy if you've never seen him?"
Ko-Ki
Ko-Ki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next