Mirrored Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Filth in the Beauty
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 7 Empty25th September 2013, 9:23 pm by Ruki

» Too Little Time || Open
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 7 Empty11th September 2013, 12:46 pm by Ruki

» Ruki | Application
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 7 Empty9th September 2013, 7:02 pm by Jinki

» Falling | Open
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 7 Empty9th September 2013, 3:07 pm by Yejun

» Aikagi | JaeJoong
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 7 Empty9th September 2013, 2:41 pm by Shinji

» 9th Revolver | Open
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 7 Empty9th September 2013, 2:33 pm by Saga

» 
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 7 Empty22nd June 2013, 1:33 am by Guest

» Midnight Curiosity [Open]
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 7 Empty29th August 2012, 1:02 pm by Ko-Ki

» Solitude [Open]
Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 7 Empty24th August 2012, 7:11 pm by Jinki

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished]

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 7 Empty Re: Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished]

Post  JaeJoong 22nd June 2012, 4:08 pm

"What about nice jeans and a dress shirt?" he asked, curious about what Shinji would say to such an outfit. He watched the other male eat for a few moments before going back to his own food, toying with the noodles a little before eating them. "...that makes sense, I guess...." Jae himself was never much of one to like formal clothing. It was uncomfortable and restricting, two things he didn't like at all.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished] - Page 7 Empty Re: Chocolate Flowers | Shinji [Finished]

Post  Shinji 22nd June 2012, 4:29 pm

Shinji shrugged. "If that's what you like to wear, it's alright," he didn't mind the idea of the clothing. As long as it didn't look sloppy. "I don't think I actually own any jeans though. Last time I wore them was only for some messy work I had to do. After that I think I threw them away," he kept eating his food. "This is rather good," he said, pointing at his half empty bowl with his chopsticks.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

https://mirroredlies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 22nd June 2012, 6:15 pm

Jae blinked again, frowning slightly. How could someone not own jeans? Then again, he figured, normal for one person wasn't normal for another. He smiled happily when Shinji stated that the food was good, glad that he wasn't appalled by the taste. "I'm glad..."
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 22nd June 2012, 9:28 pm

Shinji nodded in response. "I apologize for the restaurant food making you sick," he felt a little bad for deciding to take JaeJoong to a place he clearly didn't fit into, and probably didn't even like the food.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 22nd June 2012, 9:54 pm

He just shook his head in response. "It's okay. It was really good, but I've never had such high-quality food before..." he said, refusing to actually accept the apology. It wasn't Shinji's fault, not in the least. Jae appreciated how kind he was, even now. That alone was a welcome change in his life, along with the job the ice demon had provided for him.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 23rd June 2012, 1:06 am

Shinji did his best to hide a yawn as he listened to JaeJoong talk. It seemed hat the food had begun making him sleepy again. He would have to wash his face again soon if he were to stay awake. Even if the reason for him bringing Jae to his home was to help him sleep, he found he wanted to talk the the other as well.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 23rd June 2012, 12:42 pm

He did notice the yawn, even though Shinji had tried to hide it. Jae smiled softly, finishing up his noodles and getting to his feet. He went over to the ice demon, offering a hand to help him up. "...c'mon...you look ready to fall over..." he said quietly.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 23rd June 2012, 11:29 pm

Shinji blinked at the hand that was held out to him. It wasn't usual for him to be the one helped to his feet, for any reason. Though he took it none the less and rose to his feet, a little too quickly and stumbled forward into JaeJoong. He tried to catch himself, and stood as straight as he could. "I'm alright, thank you. I'll do the dishes if your finished," he said trying to ignore his mishap.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 26th June 2012, 12:05 am

He laughed softly, catching Shinji and steadying him with a smile. "Aniya, I'll take care of it, Shinji. You need to rest," he said gently. Even if he was kind of cold sometimes, Jae would happily do whatever he could to help out. He was used to dishes, that much was for sure. He did them every day. His friends were few and far between, so he would help and value them above even himself. "...where's your room...?"
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 26th June 2012, 5:15 pm

The demon shook his head slightly. He knew there was no way of getting out of it now, even if he didn't really want to sleep. "You don't have to do that, I'll take care of it when I wake up," said, leading to his room at the other end of the large apartment. He walked straight, doing his best not to stumble again.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 26th June 2012, 7:42 pm

"...alright..." he murmured, intending to do it anyways once Shinji was asleep. Jae followed after the ice demon silently, smiling slightly at how he hard he was trying not to fall on his face. It was, at least to Jae, rather cute in a way.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 26th June 2012, 8:08 pm

When they got into his room, Shinji quickly took a seat on his large bed. He was feeling a little dizzy suddenly, and really needed to steady himself. Though as much as he wanted to fight it, he merely flopped back into the plush blankets and pillows that covered the mattress. The ice demon's eyes closed as his head spun a little. "You may sit on the bed if you want..."
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 26th June 2012, 11:18 pm

Jae frowned, concern passing over his expression. He didn't like that Shinji was so exhausted. He sat beside the other man, crossing his legs.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 27th June 2012, 12:08 am

The ice demon, rolled onto his side, ignoring the fact that he was still completely dressed. He made himself comfortable, his legs hanging off of the edge and closing his eyes. "Will you still sing?" he asked, his voice only a mumble. He really liked Jae's voice, and wanted to hear it again. Though, he had a feeling that he would fall asleep rather quickly after the other started. He just hoped he wouldn't have nightmares again, especially so quickly after falling asleep like usual.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 27th June 2012, 7:39 pm

"...of course I will," he answered softly, smiling a little. Jae sighed, thinking for a moment. "...do you want me to sing the one from earlier, or something else...?" he asked, looking at the ice demon. He kind of hoped he would pick the one from earlier, since it was his favorite out of everything he had scribbled out over the years.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 27th June 2012, 10:54 pm

Shinji cleched the soft blanket beneath him for a moment, burring his face into it slightly with his hair covering the other half. "The one from earlier is fine..." his voice was quiet. He really liked the song, even if it tore at him a bit.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 27th June 2012, 11:38 pm

Jae nodded slightly, starting to sing softly. After restating the verse and chorus from earlier, he continued, unaware of how appropriate the lyrics were. "Fate's play, even though it makes your heart ache...when the tears end, a ray of light descends from the darkness...we can grasp it," he sang, a sad smile on his face. "We can feel the fierce painful touch of a person's warmth..." He wondered, as he sang, if Shinji actually like the song. He didn't really doubt it, he had caught the faint smile on his face from when they had been at the restaurant. "Sorrow and loneliness that every person endures, searching for a refuge to mend...yes, for you that place is here; don't worry, don't falter anymore...I will always protect you."
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 28th June 2012, 12:07 am

The ice demon listened to the song calmly, though his fist clenched the blanket harder. The lyrics were wonderful, and the voice that sang them was beautiful. He really liked the song, even if he couldn't say it. He knew his voice might crack, and that was something he didn't want. Especially with the icy tears he felt sliding down his face. He turned his head so they wouldn't be seen and slowed his breathing. Even though the song evoked a lot of feelings in him, he couldn't help but notice they weren't bad ones. It brought up some hurt emotions, but hopeful ones too.

After he relaxed, felt sleep starting to take over his body. Without his control, his magic began to seep from his body, building a cacoon of ice around his form on the bed in his exhaustion.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JaeJoong 28th June 2012, 12:13 am

Jae frowned a little, trailing off when he finally noticed the ice forming around the other man. "...Shinji...?" he ventured softly, frowning more when he got no response. He glanced around, not really sure what to do. Maybe it was just something Shinji did while he slept? Or when he hadn't slept for an unnatural amount of time? Jae wasn't sure, so he scooted away slightly.
JaeJoong
JaeJoong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji 28th June 2012, 1:52 am

The thick ice completely covered Shinji's body. It was rather thick, and didn't look like it was going to melt at all. It stopped growing, and had a shimmering tint to it in the low lights of the room. It would be days before he would wake up again, as the ice wouldn't melt on it's own.
Shinji
Shinji
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7